The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by OJlongley
Don't feel peer pressure or anything. There's gonna be a load of exaggeration from people wanting to seem cool.
Also, relationships at that age almost never work. There's no point rushing to get a BF, then realising you weren't ready. Odds are, if you haven't found someone you like then you just aren't ready.
If you rush into a relationship just because you think you need to, then you are just making a mistake.
I'm 18 without ever having a relationship. I've watched several friends enter relationships, go nowhere, then fall apart and it's messy for everyone involved. I'm still waiting to see a relationship that doesn't end in a fireball because someone cheated or someone got clingy or they fell apart naturally.

thanks for the advice
start worrying about this if you go well into your 20s and still single
Original post by Reeti
I'm 16 and I've never kissed a boy before or had a boyfriend. All my friends have boyfriends and they've 'done it'

I want a boyfriend but at the same time, I don't because most boys nowadays want sex and I'm not ready for that 😂😭
I guess I'm a very attractive girl💀🌚

Any tips?

who cares girly that you haven't done any of that it doesn't define you, I'm 16 and I wish I could take back the stuff I did with other people before I met the man I love, you'll find a guy (or girl, idk if you also like girls that way), my advice for when that comes tho don't try to impress him even if you think you want to, its better to just be you, nothing is more attractive than been yourself and ready. also, I'm sure you are you pretty girl :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending