exam was tough

Watch this thread
loveaysh
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
how was the chemitry AS level exam?
it was so damn tough,they better lower the grade boundaries.
Jab/Soledad
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
RIGHT!!!! IT WAS AWFUL. I kept looking at the paper front to check if it was actually my exam
aliaa03
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
which exam board ?
loveaysh
Rep:
(Original post by aliaa03)
which exam board ?
(int)edexcel WCH11/01
Many found it hard so hope they lower the grade boundaries!
loveaysh
Rep:
(Original post by Jab/Soledad)
RIGHT!!!! IT WAS AWFUL. I kept looking at the paper front to check if it was actually my exam
goodness y can't they show some mercy,i hope i don't end up failing
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jab/Soledad)

lol imagine
Jab/Soledad
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by loveaysh)
goodness y can't they show some mercy,i hope i don't end up failing
Same here
lukas078
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
do you guys think you could save it with the next paper (if you have another paper) similar situation but psychology
DarkShadow101
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
For those who did it, how useful was the advanced information they gave? Thanks
loveaysh
Rep:
(Original post by DarkShadow101)
For those who did it, how useful was the advanced information they gave? Thanks
international science students did'nt get the advance information. Well some of my friends who are doing the UK sciences said that it was useless. Don't know if everyone has the same opinion.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads