Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Kings uni is my first choice, bt i heard that theres three things u have to pass b4 u get in, an interview, an essay and a group discussion, does any1 know if this is true??

i have also applied to city, kingston, leeds, manchester and Brighton but not sure whether to change them, wot do ppl think??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snazzy)
    Kings uni is my first choice, bt i heard that theres three things u have to pass b4 u get in, an interview, an essay and a group discussion, does any1 know if this is true??

i have also applied to city, kingston, leeds, manchester and Brighton but not sure whether to change them, wot do ppl think??
    What course did you apply for? I guess for each course, the format is different. For the course which I applied to-pharmacy, no interview was needed to get in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    What course did you apply for? I guess for each course, the format is different. For the course which I applied to-pharmacy, no interview was needed to get in.
    do u already go to kings??
    i wanna do midwifery.

ReputationRep:
    do u already go to kings??
    i wanna do midwifery.
    Nope, I went to london school of pharmacy instead (got into both unis though). But Kings is a decent uni!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Nope, I went to london school of pharmacy instead (got into both unis though). But Kings is a decent uni!
    i think its so stupid that u need to pass three things jus to get into something like midwifery, and then on the other hand they say they are cryin out for them.
    Anyway thanks.

ReputationRep:
    King's sucks! Go Manchester!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    King's sucks! Go Manchester!
    omg, so ur sayin manchester is beta then kings??

ReputationRep:
    I have my reasons :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I have my reasons :cool:
    Which are????

I would say so!!! Its close but Manchester rocks!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    do u go to manc??

ReputationRep:
    Which are????
    King's is a loser place for Oxbridge rejects. It's made up of snobby *******s and it ain't no fun! Manchester on the other hand is an upcoming city to rival London, the University is lively and I hear it's better for my chosen subject, Maths. Plus I can get away from the snotty people in my London life.

And King's don't give a damn about teaching midwifery, those people are just there to make up the numbers to match the female and ethnic minority deficit, we all know they'd much rather just teach the academic subjects. Not having a go at midwifery or anything...

ReputationRep:
    King's is a loser place for Oxbridge rejects. It's made up of snobby *******s and it ain't no fun! Manchester on the other hand is an upcoming city to rival London, the University is lively and I hear it's better for my chosen subject, Maths. Plus I can get away from the snotty people in my London life.

And King's don't give a damn about teaching midwifery, those people are just there to make up the numbers to match the female and ethnic minority deficit, we all know they'd much rather just teach the academic subjects. Not having a go at midwifery or anything...
    omg!! u sound like u no alot about kings!! LOL!! so ur sayin manc gives more of a damn bout teaching midwifery then kings do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    Manchester's the best city in the world. Probably.

ReputationRep:
    omg!! u sound like u no alot about kings!! LOL!! so ur sayin manc gives more of a damn bout teaching midwifery then kings do?
    I know sod all about King's. I'm just getting in the 'Street Soldier' f*** everyone and everything mood, seeing as Street Soldier version 18 is out tomorrow...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    ive applied to manc, and dont even no why, could u give me some good points bout it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I thought that was the city of Carlsberg???

ReputationRep:
    I know sod all about King's. I'm just getting in the 'Street Soldier' f*** everyone and everything mood, seeing as Street Soldier version 18 is out tomorrow...
    huh??!!

ReputationRep:
    huh??!!
    You need to know me better. Wait, I wouldn't recommend it...

ReputationRep:
    You need to know me better. Wait, I wouldn't recommend it...
    oh strangers now r we!!! hmmmmm

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.