M1 may june 2022 edexcel

Watch this thread
reemngelheart
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How was it
Dinglebell
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
All answers I got were unusual I felt. Like only long decimals. Does anyone remember what they got in the last question, time when Q is North east of P or smth like that
Dr.s
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, does anyone remember if the direction of the motion of Q was opposite or same as original in momentum question.
Hussein shaban
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
IIf U have the exam for m1 send question and answer for practice Plz
Hussein shaban
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Dinglebell)
All answers I got were unusual I felt. Like only long decimals. Does anyone remember what they got in the last question, time when Q is North east of P or smth like that
If u have link answer and question send i need practice i skipped exam i was sick
B-Huss
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I wrote opposite it’s original direction
Rida2004$
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Dr.s)
Hi, does anyone remember if the direction of the motion of Q was opposite or same as original in momentum question.
I got same
Neeraja.
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by reemngelheart)
How was it
What did you get for the tractor and block
Mohit09
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Neeraja.)
What did you get for the tractor and block
i got 5600 as R
doodlyman
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by reemngelheart)
How was it
What did you guys do for the moments question??
mrsbesr
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
what did you guys find the answer of the first question ( final vellcity)
Raphy
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Dr.s)
I put v to be the same direction as u
Raphy
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by doodlyman)
cried
Dinglebell
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rida2004$)
I got same
I got direction was unchanged
Asadullahboyz
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by doodlyman)
First 2 was just getting the Rc and Rd equations. For part 3 you had to find M when Rc was 0 and when Rd was 0. Those were the 2 masses for the range. 0.625<=M<=16.25
mrsbesr
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Asadullahboyz)
First 2 was just getting the Rc and Rd equations. For part 3 you had to find M when Rc was 0 and when Rd was 0. Those were the 2 masses for the range. 0.625<=M<=16.25
i solved the two equations that we found in the previous part, is that what you’re talking about?
Asadullahboyz
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Yxwbm)
Should the final answer be 0.63<=M<=16 or 0.625<=M<=16.3 as we should take 2 or 3 significant figures when dealing with questions involving g=9.8?
I don't think it matters, since M1 mark schemes usually say something like 0.63 or better.
graymclean
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
M1 Answers from Yesterday:
1a) Speed = 2/3u
1b) Q continues in same direction as before the collision.
2a) a = 1.2
2b) distance travelled during 5-6s = 22.6
3a) R = 5600
3b) Tension is constant throughout the cable.
4a) Friction = 7 root 3 = 12.12
4b) P = 12 root 3 = 20.78
5a) Rc = 16.25g - Mg
5b) Rd= 2Mg - 1.25g
5c) 0.625<M<16.25
6) v = 15.3
7a) S-T graph (both are trapezium)
7b) t = 27.5
7c) T = 3.91
7d) difference in speed = 0.1
8a) bearing = 135 degrees
8b) proof
8c) bearing = 270 degrees
8d) distance = 56.57
8e) t=0 and 18.89
Last edited by graymclean; 1 month ago
Dk_0304
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
For question 4 I'm pretty sure part A was 18N and B was 19.4 as the value for P
mrsbesr
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Dk_0304)
For question 4 I'm pretty sure part A was 18N and B was 19.4 as the value for P
yeah i found 19.4 too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
28.26%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (18)
39.13%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
4.35%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
4.35%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
8.7%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
13.04%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.17%

Watched Threads