The Student Room Group

NEA AQA Physics Issue

So I've been running into some big problems with submitting my AQA required practicals in time for the deadline on the 15th of May.

Without going into too much detail, last year I didn't really have the ability to complete or keep track of my required practical sheets for Physics, and while I'm out of that spot now, I still need to find and complete what I am missing from A1.I've found a lot of what I need to submit, but I can't be sure if it's all of it, and my Physics teacher hasn't responded to me at all in the past few days.

I can't ask him in person either since I've had a terribly timed infection keeping me stuck mostly in my room.

At this point I'm scared that I might miss my practical endorsement for physics, and it is required for my university options of astrophysics courses.I've worked harder than I have before to boost my predicted grades from DDD in A1 to AAC in A2, and I really don't want all of that to be for nothing because of something so small that so few people manage to fail.

I've emailed the universitys I've received offers from, KCL and York, asking about how bad it would be if I missed this practical endorsement, but I've also gotten no response from them which is far from a good sign.

Basically, I'm not having a very fun time so close to my first actual A-level exam, and I was wondering if anyone could give any ideas on whether I could somehow submit these practicals seperately from my teacher, or an idea of if I have even a miniscule chance of making it to the courses I applied for without the practical endorsement.
(edited 1 year ago)
:bump:
Maybe look and see if you have your cpac requirements ticked off, for example research beyond a level and citations with date of access. I'm not too sure but my teacher made sure we ticked them all off.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest