The Student Room Group

CTA OMB

Hey all, well that was a hard exam.

Just wondering what you guys did for that partnership loss allocation? I messed it up completely.

Regarding the stock add back in Q2 - did you guys do anything? There was stock of 85 + 92 = £177 but underneath it said she made 25% gross profit on each item was we meant to gross this up and add it back?

For R&D they allocated 10% time for non admin but they also allocated 10% time to learn some software used for the R&D claim I assumed the latter was claimable so just deducted 10%?

Kitchen installation is this a special rate pool?

The employee who got the free holiday in Q4, is this a P11D or not I was super confused? I said it was but not for the family. Also if the shareholder was then reimbursed with the bill costs over the 2 weeks would this be PAYE?

Finally, in Q2 - the deposit for some services included in the accounts would only be made and invoiced next year did you guys deduct this?

Ngl I think I messed up the last question really bad - think my loss allocation was poor and I was confused about why Raqeeb only had 40k interest income and no loss and how were we meant to do a loss claim for him.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending