The Student Room Group

Economics 2021 AQA

Does anyone have the 2021 past papers for aqa economics? Could really do with them right now thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Nash_0904
Does anyone have the 2021 past papers for aqa economics? Could really do with them right now thanks

I just checked the AQA website and they do not have the 2021 past papers.

I would recommend asking your teachers or anyone who has the logins for AQA since they have access to the 2021 papers. It is not on the public domain yet.
Original post by Nash_0904

hey many schools are using different papers, i’m pretty sure that mine are using 2018 papers but i’ve heard taht the 2021 paper 1 is about government intervention and government failure, the use of supply side and fiscal policy if that helps

For A Level paper 1 talked about unemployment for the 25 marker, the 10 marker was about the divorce ownership problem, the 15 marker was about competition and profits and paper two the 25 marker was about market concentration. The question reads: Evaluate the disadvantages of a significant increase in the national living wage on a specific labour market [25 marks]
hope that helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest