The Student Room Group

Vaginal experience

I’m 13, and recently tried fingering. It hurts with only the tip of one finger. Why does it hurt and what can I do?
are you doing it for pleasure?
Reply 2
Original post by viktorismyplant
are you doing it for pleasure?

In fairness, why else would anyone do it?
Original post by Napp
In fairness, why else would anyone do it?

to make sure they dont close up? that happened to my sister, she had to go to the doctors
i dont do it for pleasure, not that enjoyable for me
to make sure they dont close up? that happened to my sister, she had to go to the doctors

You don’t close up if you don’t put anything up there
Original post by Hotheaded
You don’t close up if you don’t put anything up there

yh it wasnt specifically that. she had problems but the doctor said that once in a while to just make sure shes all clear yk
yh it wasnt specifically that. she had problems but the doctor said that once in a while to just make sure shes all clear yk

Well she probably had a condition- you will NEVER close up.
Original post by Hotheaded
Well she probably had a condition- you will NEVER close up.

it happened to my mum as well. her hole closed up and she had to have it cut open. its called labial fusion.

was just wondering if OP were doing it for pleasure or finding out how their body works-
Reply 8

Close up sorry?
Original post by Napp
Close up sorry?

i cba to explain lmao

OP its gonna hurt at first, youre new to this and your body isnt used to things up there yet. slowly start with just the tip of your finger then gradually go further in whn you think youre ready. dont rush it and dont feel like you gotta ram them in. its new and youre trying to figure out your body

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending