St. Andrews - Job Prospects

Watch this thread
user111777
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi there,I've got offers to study IR at St. Andrews, GSD Business at Warwick and Management w/ Marketing at Bath. I really like all three, though in terms of academia and experience I think i'd firm St.A. I know WBS and Bath are targeted heavily by employers, yet I can't find much info on StA. Does it match the job/internship opportunities, and is going into Banking/Consulting after graduating realistic? (esp. since its an IR degree) I'm also curious to know about its international reputationI'm an int. student so I do want to know if its worth the investment. Thank you!
_Rusty_
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by user111777)
Hi there,I've got offers to study IR at St. Andrews, GSD Business at Warwick and Management w/ Marketing at Bath. I really like all three, though in terms of academia and experience I think i'd firm St.A. I know WBS and Bath are targeted heavily by employers, yet I can't find much info on StA. Does it match the job/internship opportunities, and is going into Banking/Consulting after graduating realistic? (esp. since its an IR degree) I'm also curious to know about its international reputationI'm an int. student so I do want to know if its worth the investment. Thank you!
I don’t see what difference a uni would have in terms of jobs prospects maybe Admit-One could give some insight?
Admit-One
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Does St.A’s have any grad destination info available? If not, you could always contact the the academic dept and see if you could reach out to some alumni or student ambassadors.

My general perception of the three is that there is not much difference between them but Scottish unis are a bit out of my wheelhouse.
_Rusty_
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by user111777)
You could ask in the St. Andrews student AMA thread. 04MR17 could you move this?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.58%
As I expected (24)
30.38%
Harder (29)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.33%

Watched Threads