The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Mba at university of kent

Hello everyone,
I'm Ramy from Egypt, applying to the MBA program at the University of Kent. I will have an online MBA interview within the upcoming days so if you kindly could help me with the type of questions they usually ask? The topics they will discuss? And how should I get prepared for that?

I appreciate your time
Have a good day
Original post by RAMYABUGHARBIA
Hello everyone,
I'm Ramy from Egypt, applying to the MBA program at the University of Kent. I will have an online MBA interview within the upcoming days so if you kindly could help me with the type of questions they usually ask? The topics they will discuss? And how should I get prepared for that?

I appreciate your time
Have a good day

Hey @RAMYABUGHARBIA!

Your interview is in a few days so I'll try and email around to find out what they could ask. That could take some time so I'll give you some general tips on what to expect and how to act:

1) Be friendly and personable. The University of Kent wants students who will actively engage with the course and pertinent topics - but also items outside of this like the Kent Union and various societies. Being friendly and relaxed also helps set a great energy to the interview which will help you feel less stressed throughout.

2) Make sure you're prepared on why you are studying your course, and what outcomes you want from this. Perhaps there's a potential sector you're interested in and there's a Kent Business School professor in this area. Maybe you want to focus in on a particular topic because it's interesting to you. How did you choose the University of Kent? What stood out to you?

I hope these tips helped, and I'll try and get back to you with more advice once I hear more :smile:

Best of luck,
Nathan
UKC Rep
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by University of Kent Reps
Hey @RAMYABUGHARBIA!

Your interview is in a few days so I'll try and email around to find out what they could ask. That could take some time so I'll give you some general tips on what to expect and how to act:

1) Be friendly and personable. The University of Kent wants students who will actively engage with the course and pertinent topics - but also items outside of this like the Kent Union and various societies. Being friendly and relaxed also helps set a great energy to the interview which will help you feel less stressed throughout.

2) Make sure you're prepared on why you are studying your course, and what outcomes you want from this. Perhaps there's a potential sector you're interested in and there's a Kent Business School professor in this area. Maybe you want to focus in on a particular topic because it's interesting to you. How did you choose the University of Kent? What stood out to you?

I hope these tips helped, and I'll try and get back to you with more advice once I hear more :smile:

Best of luck,
Nathan
UKC Rep

Thank you so much,
I appreciate your kind and your help as well.

I've been trying to search for the last few days but unfortunately, I didn't get a specific answer. I'll keep on searching and I hope to approach something soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending