This discussion is closed.
Just_Izzy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
that's true - they really don't. It really is all in the head.
or the arm WHERE THEY STICK A LONG SHARP THIN THING THAT FORCES UNWANTED LIQUID IN OR OUT YOUR ARM...

ahem. i have certain fears...
platinumki
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by juno_the)
Injections don't hurt!
some do.

I injected some sheep once and the whole field stood on three legs and baaed accusingly. :sheep:

pneumonia vaccine (fo the benefit of lessthanthree )
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by izzy_hattie)
omigod are you kidding?!?!
wow... you must be strong
They don't!

Anyway, my epilator has a special head thing that's supposed to reduce pain
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
having said that: I once read a magazine article about pain and hair removal..and epilation got a 5 star rating with:

"Pooing a whole melon would be less painful"
now that would be painful... do you think pooing a pinapple would be worse tho?
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
They don't!

Anyway, my epilator has a special head thing that's supposed to reduce pain
well if you're going to cheat...
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Maybe you get used to it if you're routinely stabbed :\ I always get nervous before and then feel stupid because it really does not cause that much pain.

I seriously get more pain from a papercut, or from banging my hip or something than I do from a needle piercing god knows what under my skin O.o
so you get routinely stabbed? would you care to elaborate? is this something you chose, or just happens...
Juno
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well if you're going to cheat...
That's not cheating!
Juno
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You know what sheep hate more? Being sponged. I don't know if you've done it..but you basically shove a big plastic tampon applicator type thing up them and push a sponge up where the sun doesn't shine.

Jolly good fun on the horned beasts who enjoy revenge.
That sounds mean. Why do you do that?
platinumki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You know what sheep hate more? Being sponged. I don't know if you've done it..but you basically shove a big plastic tampon applicator type thing up them and push a sponge up where the sun doesn't shine.

Jolly good fun on the horned beasts who enjoy revenge.
horned beasts? hmmmm....

was once gentle handling a blackie (ie hauling it onto its back to bung some wormer down it) when its horn came off in my hand. Sheep blood everywhere. God, I'm a bad person

and one day, I shall tell you the cat-and-the-combine-harvester-story....
Juno
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it's gross, but they're pretty much lubed so it won't cause pain - just uncomfy. It's to bring them into season [make them fertile] all at the same time, or for staggered lambing seasons - for convenience, basically - and to ensure they don't all have babies at the same time, and hence cause problems for the stockpersons who have to look after them!
But baby sheeps is cute! They'd be cuter if they had feathers though
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I mean I have a lot of injections - I have had a few mouth operations [and you know nothing of injection pain until you have under your tongue injected, as well as the roof of your mouth

Also I give blood, which is a routine double stab [the first being a needle in the side of your finger, and the second stab being the LARGEASS needle they take your blood with!]

and..yeah :|

oh dont even remind me about the mouth injections- i had teeth pulled out- and not only did i get it in roof and gums but the anesethic wasnt strong enough and i felt them YANK out my tooth...

gives me the shudders just thinking about it...
platinumki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
But baby sheeps is cute!
Very true. My pet ones are called Starsky, Daisy and Rip-Torn. Well, my boss's pet ones - but I got to name one. Guess which one? (*HINT* Wasn't Daisy or Starsky)
london_bum
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
are you crazy!?!? its like a thousand tweezers having a field day and going at 100 mph... !!! :eek:
LOL!

Personally I wax. A couple of rips, and you're set for 2 months.
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by london_bum)
LOL!

Personally I wax. A couple of rips, and you're set for 2 months.
and red and weird for at least two days of it...
not that i'd know. i've only ever allowed myself to be waxed once, by my best friend. she chose the worse place where it would hurt the most adn relished in my tears...
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh, I KNOW.

I have nerve damage to the front of my mouth - and I had an op where I had the gum scraped off the bone to have a look at a tooth root.

I sank about 4 vials of anaesthetic, and still felt it because of my nerve damage. I kept shouting "I CA- FIL IH" but the dentist was like "no, you can't"

and I said "YEH I CA-H"

..so I got more. It didn't make a blind bit of difference. I have never forgiven my dad for that operation.

i might be sick thinking about the pain you must have been in...............
*shudder*
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it's okay. I had a marsbar milkshake afterwards. followed by painkillers.

I don't remember much of the rest of the day
even a milkshake couldn't make up for it... and i'm a big milkshake person...

eugh, on another note, a macdonalds near us reported that there was loads of sperm found in the milkshakes.... AND I HAD MILKSHAKES FROM THERE...
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
disturbing tho
london_bum
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
and red and weird for at least two days of it...
not that i'd know. i've only ever allowed myself to be waxed once, by my best friend. she chose the worse place where it would hurt the most adn relished in my tears...
Aw! It's really not that bad. I don't go red/weird at all. I use a bit of oil after just to make sure...but it's actually really easy.
mangomaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeh but waxing sucks because u have to wait for the hair to grow out before u do it again!
and epilating is cool cz u dont hav to wait for hair to grow out.. but then u end up with ingrowing hairs if u dont exfoliate ur skin enough..
and shaving only leaves ur legs smooth for like a day...and then ur all stubbly.
obviously lasering is the way forward!
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
ive never shaved my legs. luckily im a man
It's posts like this techy which stop me getting jealous when I see your 5000 odd posts! :p:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.3%
No (214)
76.7%

Watched Threads