This discussion is closed.
horrorboy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by platinumki)
are you excited just because of the shaving? (oh dear!)

I don't shave my legs. Why should women shave? Grrr - I hate the pressure people feel to make themselves look like little girls. WOMEN HAVE BODY HAIR> ONLY BARBIE HAS KNOCKERS AND NO HAIR. I am not Barbie.

Rant over. (I only wear tights anyway )
i totally agree with this women do have body hair its natural! would one of us guys shave his chest cause a women didn't like the hair? no way!

of course if women want to shave thats cool but it wouldn't make any difference whatsoever for me
Flicker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
when i need to - either if i'm seeing my boyfriend or wearing a skirt. my boyfriend's at uni at the mo which means it can be up to 3 weeks. i'm too lazy to do them every day!
ladyshort4u
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i wax and because I've been doing it so long, I only need to do it once every 3-4 weeks and it stays like that! woah arent I lucky hehe
ladyshort4u
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by technik)
ive never shaved my legs. luckily im a man

lol have you ever had a charity fundraiser where guys have to shave their legs? lol... we had one about a month ago...It was a huge success but very disgusting shaving those legs which were like gorillas-EUGH :y:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (125)
37.65%
Take autumn exams (100)
30.12%
Look for a job (10)
3.01%
Consider an apprenticeship (12)
3.61%
Take a year out (64)
19.28%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (21)
6.33%

Watched Threads