Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by platinumki)
    are you excited just because of the shaving? (oh dear!)

I don't shave my legs. Why should women shave? Grrr - I hate the pressure people feel to make themselves look like little girls. WOMEN HAVE BODY HAIR> ONLY BARBIE HAS KNOCKERS AND NO HAIR. I am not Barbie.

Rant over. (I only wear tights anyway )
    i totally agree with this women do have body hair its natural! would one of us guys shave his chest cause a women didn't like the hair? no way!

of course if women want to shave thats cool but it wouldn't make any difference whatsoever for me

ReputationRep:
    when i need to - either if i'm seeing my boyfriend or wearing a skirt. my boyfriend's at uni at the mo which means it can be up to 3 weeks. i'm too lazy to do them every day!

ReputationRep:
    i wax and because I've been doing it so long, I only need to do it once every 3-4 weeks and it stays like that! woah arent I lucky hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    ive never shaved my legs. luckily im a man

lol have you ever had a charity fundraiser where guys have to shave their legs? lol... we had one about a month ago...It was a huge success but very disgusting shaving those legs which were like gorillas-EUGH :y:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.