The Student Room Group

I sat my GCSES in 2019 and got all 9s, ASK ME ANYTHING!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Idk131
What was your exact process for revising a level maths?

I did the extension questions of each end of chapter section in the textbook and did the last half of qs on past papers. basically just did as many hard qs as i could find
Reply 41
Original post by Eigenvectorxyz
I deleted the posts as required. I was just afraid that your thread is one of those typical TSR threads 'Oh LooK At Me I gOt a fULL set of A*s and 9s and I am a world class student, ask me anything', which you can find hundreds on here. A lot of the people are just looking to feed their own egos with these threads. If you're genuinely looking to help people then that's okay.

tbh mate im not a tsr warrior and i know very little about what goes on on this website. since i changed courses i have alot of spare time and just thought i could use some of it to help others... I dont need to feed my ego on this website at all, im not that insecure... I simply just wanted to help people where i could , if i could. I dont profess to be a world class student, im not even at oxbridge so would be stupid of me to allude to such a status regardless...!
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 42
Original post by ToGodly
Why did you do law and then switched to economics? Did you initially wanted to be a solicitor? Cause I’m gonna do law and you scared me💀

nah i originally wanted to be a crim barrister! Then at uni theres sm pressure and focus from ur peers to enter com law as a solictor i lost my passion for being a crim barrister and felt as tho i was pressured and brain washed almost into wanting to do com law - even tho i had no clue what it really entailed. also , i just found the abundance of reading mundane and unstimulating for the way my brain is. Moreover, u dont need a law degree 2 be a lawyer so w an econ degree ive got wider job opps so pursued econ instead
Reply 43
Original post by Sh0ts1
Hi everyone, I achieved all 9s at GCSE and then A*A*A* at alevel. Currently I am an incoming Warwick Economics student , but before that I was a Law student at warwick. if you have any questions about exams, law, economics, or life at warwick/ucas admissions as a whole, feel free to message me or reply to this. Hope to help however I can!

What was your best revision method

Quick Reply

Latest