IAL Physics June 2022 Unit 1

Watch this thread
etamoor7
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anyone done the ial physics paper yet? I’ve got mine at noon and I’m extremely nervous😣
Alevels25749
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by etamoor7)
Has anyone done the ial physics paper yet? I’ve got mine at noon and I’m extremely nervous😣
i just did mine, it was way easier than the one in january,
alot more heavy mark questions but overall it was ok ig
Cheryblossom
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Alevels25749)
i just did mine, it was way easier than the one in january,
alot more heavy mark questions but overall it was ok ig
How did u solve the efficiency 4 marks question?
ysfel1
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Find the kinetic energy using the acceleration they gave us. Then convert the value they give us into J from KJ.Efficiency = value given/kinetic energy
Cheryblossom
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ysfel1)
Find the kinetic energy using the acceleration they gave us. Then convert the value they give us into J from KJ.Efficiency = value given/kinetic energy
I meant the last question,which had 4 marks.
ysfel1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Cheryblossom)
Was it the one with terminal velocity show that the weight was 4.8
victor.tanwei
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What did you guys put for the moments question w/ the coats?
Alevels25749
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by victor.tanwei)
What did you guys put for the moments question w/ the coats?
they were asking if you can put more than 2 coats
the answer is no, the maximum it can hold is 2 i forgot the numbers i put
Alevels25749
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
what did you guys put for the projectiles question
victor.tanwei
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Alevels25749)
what did you guys put for the projectiles question
Weren't the projectiles q's more on showing how you got the answer? I managed to show the time and the previous sub q before that. Just use the SUVAT eqn's.
Alevels25749
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Weren't the projectiles q's more on showing how you got the answer? I managed to show the time and the previous sub q before that. Just use the SUVAT eqn's.
i meant like what was your final answer
victor.tanwei
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Sorry, I've forgotten what I wrote. Btw, ppl in my year group are literally praying for the grade boundaries to go low this year.

I did feel like this paper was a long paper, let me know what you think.
Alex 20102003
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Even I couldn’t get a proper answer for that one
Alex 20102003
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Sorry, I've forgotten what I wrote. Btw, ppl in my year group are literally praying for the grade boundaries to go low this year.

Yh I couldn’t get to answer a lot of questions which had a lot of marks
I couldn’t do the 6 mark question and in the projectile question I couldn’t get to do the last two which was also 6 marks and the 5 mark question in the coat question and also the 5 mark kite question
Alex 20102003
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Alex 20102003)
Yh I couldn’t get to answer a lot of questions which had a lot of marks
I couldn’t do the 6 mark question and in the projectile question I couldn’t get to do the last two which was also 6 marks and the 5 mark question in the coat question and also the 5 mark kite question
Other questions were kinda ok for me no trouble in those what about you’ll
Last edited by Alex 20102003; 1 month ago
Alevels25749
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

honestly i feel like the exam was ok but i did mess up a few questions that had alot of marks so i wish the grade boundary goes down
alot of ppl in my school found it easy so ig it depends on the person
Aini K
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
this paper wasnt very hard but very lengthy and also mcqs answers were close and took a lot of time...

also for years they hadnt put a vector drawing questions so the paper was kind of mixed.. i wish the grade boundaries are lowww.

everyone in my class said they did very good and i feel very bad because i did badd. i dont even know why i did this baddd i feel bad.
at least i can repeat them in october right ?
how did you guys do?
ysfel1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Cheryblossom)
You use the terminal velocity equation.
Attached files
nighthawk123
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
was it the same pattern as it was in jan??
Alex 20102003
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nighthawk123)
was it the same pattern as it was in jan??
What do you mean by the same pattern
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.9%
As I expected (73)
31.33%
Harder (87)
37.34%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.43%

Watched Threads