Breakthrough skeleton code paper 1

Watch this thread
stogfy
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey everyone ,

just wondering if anyone is doing AQA comp sci and has been tasked with figuring out the horrible skeleton code thats been given to us , our teacher also doesn't help at all as she barely knowns how to code.

Just coming on here searching for anyone to point me in the right direction for an explanation video or any ideas of what will come up according to the EAD (lmk if you want it so you can have a look at the spaces for questions and can figure anything out).

Thanks !
ivywalkerrr
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
This may be helpful for you, it contains the code in multiple languages + sheets that break it down / flowcharts for it hope it helps
Attached files
ivywalkerrr
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ivywalkerrr)
This may be helpful for you, it contains the code in multiple languages + sheets that break it down / flowcharts for it hope it helps
(Original post by stogfy)
Hey everyone ,

just wondering if anyone is doing AQA comp sci and has been tasked with figuring out the horrible skeleton code thats been given to us , our teacher also doesn't help at all as she barely knowns how to code.

Just coming on here searching for anyone to point me in the right direction for an explanation video or any ideas of what will come up according to the EAD (lmk if you want it so you can have a look at the spaces for questions and can figure anything out).

Thanks !
sorry OP, i didn't attach all the files! DM me and I can drop box them to you since the zip is 33.3MB so above the file transfer limit for student room
williamolsson
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
sorry OP, i didn't attach all the files! DM me and I can drop box them to you since the zip is 33.3MB so above the file transfer limit for student room
Hello,

Would you mind sending me the file?

Thanks!
username5959007
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello,

could you also send me this file

thanks
ivywalkerrr
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by williamolsson)
Hello,

Would you mind sending me the file?

Thanks!
(Original post by alexmatthews1418)
Hello,

could you also send me this file

thanks
can you both message me ur emails and i will just email you both the files as student room wont let me send them
_school
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
does anyone have something similar for AQA AS comp sci?
Madhavv
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Could I have the file as well?
Last edited by Madhavv; 1 month ago
ivywalkerrr
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Madhavv)
Could I have the file as well?
yep! TSR won't let me sent them over the thread so please message me your email and i can send them there
Madhavv
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yep! TSR won't let me sent them over the thread so please message me your email and i can send them thereIm
Im new to the site so i cant send you a message, is there another way to send it over? I tried posting my email on the thread but it said it was being moderated and i think it got deleted
ivywalkerrr
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Im new to the site so i cant send you a message, is there another way to send it over? I tried posting my email on the thread but it said it was being moderated and i think it got deleted
oh right, sorry I'm not sure
Madhavv
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Do you have discord or smth? maybe add me there
Madhavv
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Or actually i think i got flagged because I added gmail to my email. So send it to "madhavv197" in gmail
Goodnessernestt
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey, could you send it to me as well. Mine is "afreak816" at g mail Thank you!
ivywalkerrr
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Or actually i think i got flagged because I added gmail to my email. So send it to "madhavv197" in gmail
(Original post by Goodnessernestt)
Hey, could you send it to me as well. Mine is "afreak816" at g mail Thank you!
sure! I'll send tomorrow
Goodnessernestt
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
sure! I'll send tomorrow
Thank you so much! Also good luck to you and everyone revising. We'll smash it <33
ivywalkerrr
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thank you so much! Also good luck to you and everyone revising. We'll smash it <33
should be sent now
Goodnessernestt
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
should be sent now
Oh I haven't received it for some reason, was it send to the gmail? "afreak816" followed by the at symbol and then gmail?
ivywalkerrr
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Oh I haven't received it for some reason, was it send to the gmail? "afreak816" followed by the at symbol and then gmail?
yep ^_^ double checked rn and I'm sure
Goodnessernestt
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yep ^_^ double checked rn and I'm sure
Just saw it, thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (8)
44.44%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
22.22%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.11%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
16.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads