The Student Room Group

'HMRC Income Variance Exception'

Hi, I just saw 'HMRC Income Variance Exception' on actions to complete and it says not completed but theres no option to complete it, what should I do?
Original post by rose181x
Hi, I just saw 'HMRC Income Variance Exception' on actions to complete and it says not completed but theres no option to complete it, what should I do?

Hi There,

It sounds like we haven’t been able to match your income details with the HMRC records. We’ll check your income again and resolve this for you; you won’t need to take any action.

Thanks, Erin N
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Erin N
Hi There,

It sounds like we haven’t been able to match your income details with the HMRC records. We’ll check your income again and resolve this for you; you won’t need to take any action.

Thanks, Erin N

Thank you very much! I didnt put in any details of income in as it said optional so I just answered the questions. :smile:
Original post by rose181x

Hi rose181x),

When it shows a HMRC Variance this means that we are verifying income details provided with HMRC, this is due to a difference in income details provided and what they have on their system. Once we have received confirmation of the income details we will use the income confirmed by HMRC to assess the application. There is nothing further we require you to do.

Thanks, Angela.
Hello I got HMRC Income Variance Exception on my application and it’s shows for both my parents what do I do
Reply 5
Original post by Nk12346896
Hello I got HMRC Income Variance Exception on my application and it’s shows for both my parents what do I do

Call them up if it hasnt gone yet. I think I made a post about it on TSR and someone from SFE replied saying it should be sorted out by itself.
Original post by Nk12346896

Hi,

Income variance exception means there is a difference in the figures your parents have submitted compared to the figure HMRC hold.

We will go ahead and use the figures from HMRC and this will resolve itself when your application gets reviewed.

Thanks, Aisha

Quick Reply

Latest