The Student Room Group

Is this a "Lads" Holiday?

My long term boyfriend is going on a trip to the south of France to go hiking, sailing and cycling in the countryside for 5 days. It's just him and two childhood friends from church and there will be no partying,clubbing,alcohol,drugs or any girls. Does this count as a lads holiday or am I just overthinking it again?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
My long term boyfriend is going on a trip to the south of France to go hiking, sailing and cycling in the countryside for 5 days. It's just him and two childhood friends from church and there will be no partying,clubbing,alcohol,drugs or any girls. Does this count as a lads holiday or am I just overthinking it again?

if he wanted to cheat he wouldn't need to travel anywhere to do that tbh
Original post by Ciel.
if he wanted to cheat he wouldn't need to travel anywhere to do that tbh

but is it a lads holiday
Reply 3
but is it a lads holiday

not if you go with them
no this is a holiday with friends
Original post by Ciel.
not if you go with them

but hes not going to a party place
You're overthinking it again.
Original post by HoldThisL
no this is a holiday with friends

OMG THANK YOU I was legit so paranoid cos of what the typical view of a lads holiday is like. I just needed someone to reassure me it wasnt
OMG THANK YOU I was legit so paranoid cos of what the typical view of a lads holiday is like. I just needed someone to reassure me it wasnt

that person should probably be your boyfriend telling you he was going skiing/cycling/hiking with his childhood friends
that person should probably be your boyfriend telling you he was going skiing/cycling/hiking with his childhood friends

so eventho one person on this thread said its a lads holiday , you can whole heartedly tell me its not? so sorryyyyyyyyyyy
so eventho one person on this thread said its a lads holiday , you can whole heartedly tell me its not? so sorryyyyyyyyyyy

are you sensible right now
An activity holiday in the South of France with 2 friends from church is about as far from a lads holiday as is imaginable.
are you sensible right now

no i have crippling anxiety i swear i overthink the most

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending