How would I do in this 5 marker?

Watch this thread
Sobigbesan17
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Explain two contrasting ways that Christians may work for reconciliation?

One way that Christians may work for reconciliation is through evangelism. This is when Christian preach the good new to people about Jesus allowing salvation such that humanity can reconcile with God, and reach heaven. For Jesus said, ‘to make disciples of all nation baptising them in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.’ For example, Christians may do outreach street evangelism to preach to those and ‘save’ those who don’t know Christ.

However, Christians preaching to non believers may be viewed as annoying, so another way Christians work for reconciliation is through good action. This is where Christians may help other out around the community such that people will make a personal decision to follow Jesus, and reconcile back with God. For example, Christians may do charity work or aid e.g food, and water to show kindness to others.
Last edited by Sobigbesan17; 1 month ago
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Make notes. Compare and contrast.
Sobigbesan17
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What two different points could I use?
Last edited by Sobigbesan17; 1 month ago
Zeldedue
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Sobigbesan17)
Explain two contrasting ways that Christians may work for reconciliation?

One way that Christians may work for reconciliation is through evangelism. This is when Christian preach the good new to people about Jesus allowing salvation such that humanity can reconcile with God, and reach heaven. For Jesus said, ‘to make disciples of all nation baptising them in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.’ For example, Christians may do outreach street evangelism to preach to those and ‘save’ those who don’t know Christ.

However, Christians preaching to non believers may be viewed as annoying, so another way Christians work for reconciliation is through good action. This is where Christians may help other out around the community such that people will make a personal decision to follow Jesus, and reconcile back with God. For example, Christians may do charity work or aid e.g food, and water to show kindness to others.
Mention a denomination for the second point e.g Salvation Army.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads