The Student Room Group

How to get into cosmetics industry??

Hey i'm deciding on what degree to take and i'd like to go into the cosmetics industry as a cosmetic chemist or cosmetic formulator(are they the same thing??)

But i am confused as to what degree i could do to get there whilst still having other back up career options if i change my mind.

I currently do media, biology and chem - i'm thinking of doing a biochem degree with management as i prefer biology more than chem but i am very confused.

The more i read about it the more people are saying to pharmaceutical sciences.

Any advice?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by username5958868
Hey i'm deciding on what degree to take and i'd like to go into the cosmetics industry as a cosmetic chemist or cosmetic formulator(are they the same thing??)

But i am confused as to what degree i could do to get there whilst still having other back up career options if i change my mind.

I currently do media, biology and chem - i'm thinking of doing a biochem degree with management as i prefer biology more than chem but i am very confused.

The more i read about it the more people are saying to pharmaceutical sciences.

Any advice?

That's my question as well, I'm really confused what to do after I do a chem degree. It's been 4 months now so did you find an answer?
Original post by cat_12280
That's my question as well, I'm really confused what to do after I do a chem degree. It's been 4 months now so did you find an answer?

I would say biochem is the best option.
Original post by catonfire
I would say biochem is the best option.

Thankss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending