Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ah it's awesome!! I got the greatest hits a few weeks ago.... Gotta love Britney?!

ReputationRep:
    Just watched it on LAUNCH, and I... can't... believe.. my ... eyes.

SHocking!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Just watched it on LAUNCH, and I... can't... believe.. my ... eyes.

SHocking!!
    But in a good way right?! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Is this the same video where she's dancing around in a black strapless bra....?

*drools*
    Yeah i think so, in the little box thing with the black hotpants? She is pretty damn hot.... think i prefer her on the bed in the white underwear in the my perogative video though.... *drool* :love:

ReputationRep:
    i got the greatest hits album this week...I love that song like mad..

I was in a club yday and was dying for it to come on..

Me and my mate randomly kept yelling "why dont u do somethin'?"..most amusing at the time ahem..

ReputationRep:
    I get the humour value, but the..quirky dress sense and the inventive way of singing does sound like a poor Gwen Stefani take. Perhaps that's the direction she thinks she's going in.

Uhm, no.

ReputationRep:
    i have to admit, the song's quite catchy...
    but the way she say 'do something' is very annoying like she hic-cuped in the middle of saying it.

ReputationRep:
    Come on guys the whole rock thing is obviously mean to be ironic, some poeple just don't get Britney like I do she is so amazing...

ReputationRep:
    Might check it out, I did like Toxic after all

ReputationRep:
    Scew the fear of minus rep, it has to be said.

Her new song is crap! (video is okay)

She was okay back in the day with the Hit Me Baby and Opps albums but nowadays Xtina is so much better.

ReputationRep:
    You're all wrong about her copying Gwen by the way. This would have been recorded way before What You Waiting For was released. I can hear the similarities, only in so much as they both are 80s electro-pop style, but I assure you that Do Somethin' was recorded ageeees ago.

And Britney has never copied Xtina I don't know where that myth ever came from. Britney released Slave 4 U and did the whole raunchy thing a whole year before Xtina went Dirrrty

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.