11.11%
Not so good (5)
27.78%
Terrible! (10)
55.56%
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago

Edexcel GCSE Geography B Paper 2: UK Geographical Issues 1GB0 02 - 7 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Tuesday 7th June PM
Length: 1h30

Resources:
Specification

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
Heeelppp
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi does anyone have any case studies for gcse paper 2 geography edexcel b, because I haven't got any ready for the exam on tuesday
jennaa21
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Heeelppp)
Hi does anyone have any case studies for gcse paper 2 geography edexcel b, because I haven't got any ready for the exam on tuesday
no do you? im so lost.
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Heeelppp)
(Original post by jennaa21)
no do you? im so lost.
Hope the exam went well :heart:
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How did the exam go?
emylucy71
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Out of all past paper 2's this exam paper certainly had some interesting challenging questions!
Tipy_cal
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It was a bit of a challenge.
Last edited by Tipy_cal; 1 month ago
izzymint
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It was too difficulllt😢
b1nary
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
it was madness
curioustsr
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
the exam was so weird
Yurtyyinkmonger
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
That exam was so weird what the heck
jennaa21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
was too hard, its unfair i go on twitter and i see everyone saying that the aqa geography was so easy, edexcel better be nice for paper 3 or ill literally cry
joemama42069
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
same i only did the last 2 8 markers
Pirameister
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I felt that the paper was okay but the fieldworks Qs were quite harsh and for me timing ended up being a problem so I missed 2 marks
upthechels
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i found it horrible, thought edexcel was being really nice after the paper 1 but no. also why did we have to analyse people saying stuff like "druggy"????
jennaa21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by upthechels)
i found it horrible, thought edexcel was being really nice after the paper 1 but no. also why did we have to analyse people saying stuff like "druggy"????
bro dont even get me started on the words druggy and dead it felt like i was doing an english analysis essay
rhea_k
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
what did everyone write for the first 8 marker? I found it so bad. I couldn't think of anything to write about!!
It wasn't good, I hope paper 3 is good
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (63)
68.48%
In the post (3)
3.26%
Text (13)
14.13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
14.13%

Watched Threads