The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Geography B Paper 2: 1GB0 02 - 7 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did the exam go for you?

Edexcel GCSE Geography B Paper 2: UK Geographical Issues 1GB0 02 - 7 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Tuesday 7th June PM
Length: 1h30

Resources:
Specification

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
Hi does anyone have any case studies for gcse paper 2 geography edexcel b, because I haven't got any ready for the exam on tuesday
Original post by Heeelppp
Hi does anyone have any case studies for gcse paper 2 geography edexcel b, because I haven't got any ready for the exam on tuesday

no do you? im so lost.
Original post by Heeelppp

Original post by jennaa21
no do you? im so lost.

Hope the exam went well :heart:
How did the exam go?
Out of all past paper 2's this exam paper certainly had some interesting challenging questions!
It was a bit of a challenge.
(edited 1 year ago)
It was too difficulllt😢
Reply 8
it was madness
the exam was so weird
That exam was so weird what the heck
was too hard, its unfair i go on twitter and i see everyone saying that the aqa geography was so easy, edexcel better be nice for paper 3 or ill literally cry
same i only did the last 2 8 markers
I felt that the paper was okay but the fieldworks Qs were quite harsh and for me timing ended up being a problem so I missed 2 marks
i found it horrible, thought edexcel was being really nice after the paper 1 but no. also why did we have to analyse people saying stuff like "druggy"????
Original post by upthechels
i found it horrible, thought edexcel was being really nice after the paper 1 but no. also why did we have to analyse people saying stuff like "druggy"????

bro dont even get me started on the words druggy and dead it felt like i was doing an english analysis essay
Reply 16
what did everyone write for the first 8 marker? I found it so bad. I couldn't think of anything to write about!!
It wasn't good, I hope paper 3 is good
what were the questions
i don

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending