Peel Park Quarter room needed but is sold out!

Watch this thread
Skye-Jade
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I am looking for a room at peel park Quarter for this September. I have been looking every day for a few weeks now and nothing comes available, I did email them and was told to keep checking as rooms do come available.

I read on here Thursdays is best but still no luck for me, Anyone else managed to get a room by checking all time? Any hints or tops on how to secure one?

I was originally going to select one of my other offers so dodnt look at booking accommodation , but after a lot of research and a visit I have changed my mind chosen Salford.

I really need an ensuite, so the other halls are no good for me, I may go to some private ones instead but love the idea of Peel park
Adel F
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi there,

We are in the same situation.

It's for my son and also really need private bathroom so the other location is not really an option.

When we did the tour was when we found out it was fully booked but was told that availability normally comes up around results time. Not sure how true this is?

I really want my son to be with other first year students and so keeping fingers crossed.

Spoiler:
Show

University of Salford
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Skye-Jade)
Hi, I am looking for a room at peel park Quarter for this September. I have been looking every day for a few weeks now and nothing comes available, I did email them and was told to keep checking as rooms do come available.

I read on here Thursdays is best but still no luck for me, Anyone else managed to get a room by checking all time? Any hints or tops on how to secure one?

I was originally going to select one of my other offers so dodnt look at booking accommodation , but after a lot of research and a visit I have changed my mind chosen Salford.

I really need an ensuite, so the other halls are no good for me, I may go to some private ones instead but love the idea of Peel park
Hi Skye-Jade,

Great to hear you enjoyed your visit to the campus, and sorry you haven't been having any luck with the accommodation hunt. We can't guarantee anything but with the UCAS decision deadline approaching for students who applied by the January deadline there should be a bit more movement soon. The decision deadline is usually 19 May, so if students have booked a room but decided not to accept their offer they will release their booking around that date. Again we can't guarantee anything, but it would be worth checking around then.

I hope that helps, if you have any other questions please let me know.
Many thanks,
Ben
Uni of Salford rep
Skye-Jade
Rep:
I managed to find a room on the website for 42 week stay this morning, I snapped it up, was bronze but I didnt care just wanted a room
University of Salford
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I managed to find a room on the website for 42 week stay this morning, I snapped it up, was bronze but I didnt care just wanted a room
Hi Skye-Jade

That's great news glad you got sorted, the bronze rooms are really nice and still have access to all the same amenities. Sure you'll love it when you hopefully move in this September.

All the best,
Ben
University of Salford rep
Last edited by University of Salford; 1 month ago
Skye-Jade
Rep:
Thank you, my offer is unconditional so iw ill definitely be coming

(Original post by University of Salford)Hi Skye-Jade

That's great news glad you got sorted, the bronze rooms are really nice and still have access to all the same amenities. Sure you'll love it when you hopefully move in this September.

All the best,
Ben
University of Salford
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thank you, my offer is unconditional so iw ill definitely be coming

(Original post by University of Salford)Hi Skye-Jade

All the best,
Ben
Amazing! Definitely keep an eye out for Welcome Week emails near the start of September - our students union puts on a fab series of events and fun things to do in your first two weeks, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

All the best,
Becky
University of Salford Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.5%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (54)
45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.67%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads