OCR GCSE Geography Our natural world J384/01 - 23 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Watch this thread
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago

OCR GCSE Geography Our natural world J384/01 - 23 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Monday 23rd May AM
Length: 1h

Resources:
Specification

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
eviemills4
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Someone tell me why I hadn't been taught ethical consumerism and had to guess what it was and use that for the 6 marker... Where was the stuff about Tanzania? And why did they go for rivers over coasts, I hate rivers!! Still managed to waffle my way through it and do pretty well though I reckon.
Sharmiii
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by eviemills4)
Someone tell me why I hadn't been taught ethical consumerism and had to guess what it was and use that for the 6 marker... Where was the stuff about Tanzania? And why did they go for rivers over coasts, I hate rivers!! Still managed to waffle my way through it and do pretty well though I reckon.
nicee i would say it was prrty decent
we have 2 more papers well see then
Sharmiii
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Sharmiii)
nicee i would say it was prrty decent
we have 2 more papers well see then
what did u say for the first one with the greatest decrease in temperature i put south america
username5872347
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Bro why was there a question on river management techniques when in class all we had done in coastal management techniques such as groynes or sea walls .

Also for the data representation I chose a bar chart and also I drew a table for the result fieldwork stuff.
Sharmiii
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
omg(Original post by hamza.bhatti)Bro why was there a question on river management techniques when in class all we had done in coastal management techniques such as groynes or sea walls .

Also for the data representation I chose a bar chart and also I drew a table for the result fieldwork stuff.

omg smae but i put line graph
baguettecrunch
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
was it bar or line graph??
jorge466
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by baguettecrunch)
was it bar or line graph??
Line as data was continuous
sh0002
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
lmao it aint line graph
jajja
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sh0002)
lmao it aint line graph
It is, jorge's reasoning is correct. when drawn the line graph also looks like a river channel.
Sharmiii
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by jajja)
It is, jorge's reasoning is correct. when drawn the line graph also looks like a river channel.
yep i think its a line graph
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (7)
41.18%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
23.53%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.76%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
17.65%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.88%

Watched Threads