The Student Room Group

OCR GCSE Geography Our natural world J384/01 - 23 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

OCR GCSE Geography Our natural world J384/01 - 23 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Monday 23rd May AM
Length: 1h

Resources:
Specification

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
Someone tell me why I hadn't been taught ethical consumerism and had to guess what it was and use that for the 6 marker... Where was the stuff about Tanzania? And why did they go for rivers over coasts, I hate rivers!! Still managed to waffle my way through it and do pretty well though I reckon.
Original post by eviemills4
Someone tell me why I hadn't been taught ethical consumerism and had to guess what it was and use that for the 6 marker... Where was the stuff about Tanzania? And why did they go for rivers over coasts, I hate rivers!! Still managed to waffle my way through it and do pretty well though I reckon.

nicee i would say it was prrty decent
we have 2 more papers well see then
Original post by Sharmiii
nicee i would say it was prrty decent
we have 2 more papers well see then

what did u say for the first one with the greatest decrease in temperature i put south america
Bro why was there a question on river management techniques when in class all we had done in coastal management techniques such as groynes or sea walls :frown:.

Also for the data representation I chose a bar chart and also I drew a table for the result fieldwork stuff.
omg(Original post by hamza.bhatti)Bro why was there a question on river management techniques when in class all we had done in coastal management techniques such as groynes or sea walls :frown:.

Also for the data representation I chose a bar chart and also I drew a table for the result fieldwork stuff.

omg smae but i put line graph
was it bar or line graph??
Original post by baguettecrunch
was it bar or line graph??

Line as data was continuous
Reply 8
lmao it aint line graph
Reply 9
Original post by sh0002
lmao it aint line graph

It is, jorge's reasoning is correct. when drawn the line graph also looks like a river channel.
Original post by jajja
It is, jorge's reasoning is correct. when drawn the line graph also looks like a river channel.

yep i think its a line graph

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending