Large data set Alevel maths questions help.

Watch this thread
dear-j
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How do you do question d? I have asked fellow classmates as well as my teacher but none of them knew how to do it so i am still very confused and ty.
Attached files
Last edited by dear-j; 1 month ago
alifelongstudent
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Link doesn’t work?
dear-j
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by alifelongstudent)
Link doesn’t work?
thankyou for lmk this is the question.
Attached files
mqb2766
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dear-j)
thankyou for lmk this is the question.
Do you know where those 3 towns/cities are located? If so, there should be only 1 "circle" that you could fit through those points with the wind orientation matching.
jnfx23
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
use the anticlockwise direction and knowledge of where these places are the only circle that makes sense is E on hurn, NE on heathrow and W on Leuchars, but it could be NE on hurn and E on heathrow, but I think first one
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
the mean pressure for Hurn is 1017 mm

the quoted figure of 1028 mm indicates High Pressure.

so we want the arrows to go clockwise. combine this idea with a map as the earlier poster suggested.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (55)
27.36%
As I expected (65)
32.34%
Harder (73)
36.32%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.98%

Watched Threads