Geography NEA alevel

Watch this thread
itskeya
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys, i need to chose my title for the NEA and i was thinking about doing a physical geography question, does anyone have any title ideas, and also any tips for the NEA.
Do you think i should do a physical geography question or is it too hard to complete. I am going to the Lake District for a field trip so maybe something to do with glaciation?

Thanks for the help
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Heya
I recommend a physical geography question. For example you could do a essay on rivers of the world.
cloes
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
a physical geography question is okay
mai5i3llen
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by itskeya)
Hi guys, i need to chose my title for the NEA and i was thinking about doing a physical geography question, does anyone have any title ideas, and also any tips for the NEA.
Do you think i should do a physical geography question or is it too hard to complete. I am going to the Lake District for a field trip so maybe something to do with glaciation?

Thanks for the help
this isn't any help but i have mine to think of too, absolutely dreading it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (67)
28.39%
As I expected (73)
30.93%
Harder (88)
37.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.39%

Watched Threads