Kings college accomodation

Watch this thread
Mew suppasit
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
How does the accommodation works at Kings college guys?
applecyder
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mew suppasit)
How does the accommodation works at Kings college guys?
Hi, you might want to have a read of the King’s accommodation website: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation

Once you have an offer and you’ve firmed King’s on UCAS, you can register your interest for accommodation. After that, King’s will send you an invite for you to book your accommodation. I’m also at the early stages of it now, so there might be other people who are better prepared to answer your questions about accommodation
Mew suppasit
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by applecyder)
Hi, you might want to have a read of the King’s accommodation website: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation

Once you have an offer and you’ve firmed King’s on UCAS, you can register your interest for accommodation. After that, King’s will send you an invite for you to book your accommodation. I’m also at the early stages of it now, so there might be other people who are better prepared to answer your questions about accommodation
HI, thank you. Do you receive your KCL ID specifically after you have firmed? Cuz I'm unable to even register as I have no KCL ID atm
applecyder
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
HI, thank you. Do you receive your KCL ID specifically after you have firmed? Cuz I'm unable to even register as I have no KCL ID atm
I think your KCL ID should be on your offer letter - it was an eight digit number for me, it might come up as ‘King’s Student Number’ for you. You can find it on your King’s Apply too. Hope that helps
Mew suppasit
Rep:
I think your KCL ID should be on your offer letter - it was an eight digit number for me, it might come up as ‘King’s Student Number’ for you. You can find it on your King’s Apply too. Hope that helps
Hello, thanks. I used that exact number but it didn't work. I was told to reset the password since I do not have it. I tried but still can't get through. Very tiring
applecyder
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hello, thanks. I used that exact number but it didn't work. I was told to reset the password since I do not have it. I tried but still can't get through. Very tiring
Ah, omg I’m sorry I forgot to say this. You have to firm your offer on UCAS, then it takes king’s two working days to put your number on their system. Then after that you can reset your password.
Mew suppasit
Rep:
Ah, omg I’m sorry I forgot to say this. You have to firm your offer on UCAS, then it takes king’s two working days to put your number on their system. Then after that you can reset your password.
Oh okay. That explains it. Thanks a lot! I have firmed it. Hopefully I should hear back on Monday.
applecyder
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Oh okay. That explains it. Thanks a lot! I have firmed it. Hopefully I should hear back on Monday.
No problem, hope things go smoothly!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (146)
29.14%
It went fairly well (237)
47.31%
It didn't go too well (75)
14.97%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.58%

Watched Threads