York or QMUL for politics and IR

Watch this thread
bennyboo
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I got conditional offers from both universities at BBB. I'm torn between the two honestly I can't decide as york is more prestigious for my course and is higher ranked but QMUL has the benefit of being in London
Libby.S
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bennyboo<3)
I got conditional offers from both universities at BBB. I'm torn between the two honestly I can't decide as york is more prestigious for my course and is higher ranked but QMUL has the benefit of being in London
Hi!
I've firmed York to study Politics and IR, Im not sure about QMUL but after visiting on the applicant day, I decided to firm York as all the staff were so enthusiastic and seemed to have a genuine passion for the course. They also offer a wide range of modules and the opportunity to study in loads of different countries, which I thought was really good
bennyboo
Rep:
(Original post by Libby.S)
Hi!
I've firmed York to study Politics and IR, Im not sure about QMUL but after visiting on the applicant day, I decided to firm York as all the staff were so enthusiastic and seemed to have a genuine passion for the course. They also offer a wide range of modules and the opportunity to study in loads of different countries, which I thought was really good
thank you
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
I'm a current Politics and IR student at York, so will obviously say to come here! York and London are very different, so it depends what you're after. The course is varied here and gives you a fair amount of choice for second and third year modules, but if you have any specific questions feel free to ask.
bennyboo
Rep:
Thank you so much. Could you tell me if the nightlife is any good or inclusive LGBTQ wise?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (23)
33.33%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (31)
44.93%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
20.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.45%

Watched Threads