The Student Room Group

Face vs Body thread

If you had to pick between someone with

1) Amazing face and average body or
2) Average face and amazing body

who would you pick? I would pick amazing face and average body, personally. I prefer a nice face to a nice body generally, I get more captivated by beautiful facial features than beautiful body features - i.e. I get more turned on by nice eyes than nice tummy
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Amazing face and average body.
(edited 1 year ago)
Tough one, that is. I choose not to choose! What about, an amazing face with an amazing body? Pick two of out of the two.
Nicely said.
Yes, the personality is always the most important thing. What's the point in a beautiful face or beautiful bod and their personality is crap?
As long as they didn't have facial hair or a chubby face and met my other physical connected dealbreakers, I'd go for average face but amazing body.
I'm not keen on much taller guys that I will struggle to hug standing on tiptoe in heels or whose muscles/flab weighs three times as much as I do.
Reply 6
Body!!!!!!!!! Athletic

If you're tall youre automatically beautiful even if face is mug shot.
Original post by londonmyst
As long as they didn't have facial hair or a chubby face and met my other physical connected dealbreakers, I'd go for average face but amazing body.
I'm not keen on much taller guys that I will struggle to hug standing on tiptoe in heels or whose muscles/flab weighs three times as much as I do.

If they have muscle flab which weighs three times as much as you do, that isn't average body that's below average...
Original post by stickylikehoney
Yes, the personality is always the most important thing. What's the point in a beautiful face or beautiful bod and their personality is crap?

Always looks good in photos or when brought along as a plus one for business drinks & weddings.
Maybe there's a chance that the next generation could inherit the good looks and health but no trace of the lousy personality. :dontknow:
From my experience, the people who answer nice face tend to be more decent as it's more the romantic answer. If you get drawn to a nice face, you are drawn to their expressions, emotions, want to stare into their eyes. Whereas when people say body it seems to be more sexual/crude answers
face. I rarely think about the body when it comes to attractiveness
If they have muscle flab which weighs three times as much as you do, that isn't average body that's below average...

With so many heterosexual guys either into bodybuilding/the gym to accumulate massive biceps and a lower body fat % compared with muscle % or guzzling more food & drink in a day than the pigs do, the average male body isn't what it used to be 10-25 years ago.
Most likely a similar thing also applies to heterosexual females.
Yes. Personality>>> looks for me. I don't get attracted to someone because of their face or body but to their personality.
Original post by londonmyst
With so many heterosexual guys either into bodybuilding/the gym to accumulate massive biceps and a lower body fat % compared with muscle % or guzzling more food & drink in a day than the pigs do, the average male body isn't what it used to be 10-25 years ago.
Most likely a similar thing also applies to heterosexual females.

Yeah I think body wise often guys have it harder than girls. As women aren't considered actually fat until about size 18+ and store fat on their curves, whereas overweight men are just linked with a poor lifestyle
If you had to pick between someone with

1) Amazing face and average body or
2) Average face and amazing body

who would you pick? I would pick amazing face and average body, personally. I prefer a nice face to a nice body generally, I get more captivated by beautiful facial features than beautiful body features - i.e. I get more turned on by nice eyes than nice tummy

Average face and amazing body.

Yeah I think body wise often guys have it harder than girls. As women aren't considered actually fat until about size 18+ and store fat on their curves, whereas overweight men are just linked with a poor lifestyle

Yes body fat to some extent makes women more attractive as their fat tends to be distributed at the curves as you say. The belly is where males usually store fat, and a bigger stomach is not a desirable attribute on a man (or anyone for that matter). God forbid the man gets breast fat...
Original post by Leslie Knope
Tough one, that is. I choose not to choose! What about, an amazing face with an amazing body? Pick two of out of the two.

sorry this is unrelated but i love leslie knope and trent aa :biggrin:
Original post by agnos987
face. I rarely think about the body when it comes to attractiveness

Same - an amazing body with a plain face doesn't really turn me on.
Amazing face
An average body is still a good body to the average guy. An beautiful face is something everyone is gonna talk about though
Therefore amazing face and average body easily!
You know, I really don't think the average person would ever bother thinking about this. I would rather talk about Gandhi's flip-flops for a few hours.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest