The Student Room Group

comebacks after being called emo

Everytime I get on my bus to get to school this random dude who's in my science class yells "EMOO" at me and i need some good comebacks for this😭
Original post by secretloveletter
Everytime I get on my bus to get to school this random dude who's in my science class yells "EMOO" at me and i need some good comebacks for this😭

Given that you cared enough about being called emo to make this thread, you probably are emo...
See it as a compliment? I mean, if you aren't emo then why does it matter?
[deleted]
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 4
shout "egirl" at him, that will teach him
pick on something hes likely to be insecure about. if hes ugly, call him ugly. if hes fat, call him a fatass. if hes short, call him a midget. trust me, boys get equally as insecure too.
Reply 6
Write a song about it
just say thank you and walk by. will confuse the enemy

ignore him, even if you are or are not emo why does it matter what others think? you are your own person just believe in yourself. this comment is to everyone out there who feels like they dont belong

It must be a compliment
are you good at eye rolling? i find that eye rolling works pretty good and keep walking
Say "actually I'm a goth", and loudly sing a Sisters of Mercy song at him.
If this isn't a joke, just ignore it. Seriously like, it's pathetic to involve yourself in it. Give no reaction and surely that's not entertaining.
This thread is just pure cringe…
Say “thanks.” Give them a rude smile and walk away. That’s what I’d do.
Dye your hair black in protest.

Quick Reply

Latest