removing notifications

Watch this thread
ArizonaRobbins
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
hi, i have commented on 2 discussions helping people, and i received some notifications from them (1 rep, new post, new mention) but every time i go click on it, it directs me to a page saying

'looks like you are having trouble viewing this page, this is most likely because the content has been removed from the site.
  1. It could also be that you don’t have access to this area of the site or are trying to edit someone else’s post- if in doubt contact us in Ask the Community Team.'

i don't mind not having access to the site because i did nothing wrong haha, and i also don't mind if the content has been removed (which is the most likely case), but could you please delete those unaccessed notifications that are still on my page? the number still pops up on the bell icon and the notifications are still bold, and i can't even see them which annoys me quite a lot haha
i would be really grateful if you can help with this
Kitaa :))
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by ArizonaRobbins)
hi, i have commented on 2 discussions helping people, and i received some notifications from them (1 rep, new post, new mention) but every time i go click on it, it directs me to a page saying

'looks like you are having trouble viewing this page, this is most likely because the content has been removed from the site.
  1. It could also be that you don’t have access to this area of the site or are trying to edit someone else’s post- if in doubt contact us in Ask the Community Team.'

i don't mind not having access to the site because i did nothing wrong haha, and i also don't mind if the content has been removed (which is the most likely case), but could you please delete those unaccessed notifications that are still on my page? the number still pops up on the bell icon and the notifications are still bold, and i can't even see them which annoys me quite a lot haha
i would be really grateful if you can help with this
You can just press the link on the notifications icon that says 'mark all as read', and those notifications will go ((:
ArizonaRobbins
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by Kitaa :)))
You can just press the link on the notifications icon that says 'mark all as read', and those notifications will go ((:
omg thank you how did i not see that haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (121)
41.87%
Not yet, but I will soon (53)
18.34%
No (115)
39.79%

Watched Threads