Dagfa House University of Nottingham

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, I am looking to opt for accommodation in Dagfa house. Does anyone know anything about this accommodation. I can't find much online. Is it sociable, does it have a good balance of domestic and international students or does it skew more towards international students? Thanks!
tinnedmackerel
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey, I am looking to opt for accommodation in Dagfa house. Does anyone know anything about this accommodation. I can't find much online. Is it sociable, does it have a good balance of domestic and international students or does it skew more towards international students? Thanks!
I think Dagfa House is already fully booked for Sept 2022
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tinnedmackerel)
I think Dagfa House is already fully booked for Sept 2022
Thanks. But do you know much about Dagfa? Would appreciate it if you have any intel on it.
EmilyClarke24
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hey,

I am a current 3rd year at Nottingham.

Dafga house is in Beeston which is about a 5min walk to campus or about 20 mins to the opposite (science) side of campus. The nearest shops are probably around a 10 min walk away so it is good for shopping and Beeston has a nice town centre.
It is also really close to Broadgate park which is a really large accommodation so you will probably end up finding friends that live there and you can then go out with them or invite them to your flat etc.
From what I know there is not a bias towards domestic or international students and you will probably find that there is a mix of people there.

https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/accommo...lls/dagfa-hall

I have left a link below where you can view pictures and the types of rooms available etc but if you want to know anything else just let me know,
Emily
Anonymous #1
(Original post by EmilyClarke24)
Hey,

I am a current 3rd year at Nottingham.

Dafga house is in Beeston which is about a 5min walk to campus or about 20 mins to the opposite (science) side of campus. The nearest shops are probably around a 10 min walk away so it is good for shopping and Beeston has a nice town centre.
It is also really close to Broadgate park which is a really large accommodation so you will probably end up finding friends that live there and you can then go out with them or invite them to your flat etc.
From what I know there is not a bias towards domestic or international students and you will probably find that there is a mix of people there.

https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/accommo...lls/dagfa-hall

I have left a link below where you can view pictures and the types of rooms available etc but if you want to know anything else just let me know,
Emily
Hey Emma - thanks so much for your reply, that's super helpful. Can i just ask is it pretty sociable at Dagfa itself or more quiet? Wishing you every success in your third year!
EmilyClarke24
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey Emma - thanks so much for your reply, that's super helpful. Can i just ask is it pretty sociable at Dagfa itself or more quiet? Wishing you every success in your third year!
No worries,

Yeah from what I have heard dafga is pretty socialble, it helps being so close to broadgate park which can be a really livley accommodation. That being said if you wanted a quiet night in then there is always times where people chill, its not all going out every night. There are common rooms and kitchens where you can relax with other people or there is obviously your room if you need some alone time

Hope this helps,
Emily
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thanks Emily, really appreciate your response... sounds like a good vibe there and Broadgate.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did the AQA A Level Biology Paper 3 exam go for you?

Great! (36)
20.57%
Quite well (95)
54.29%
Not so good (38)
21.71%
Terrible! (6)
3.43%

Watched Threads