Poll: what do u think of pe
Bad (3)
75%
Good (1)
25%
garfieldfan21
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Why do they make nerds like me do this stupid thing i just got hit in my head with a tennis ball can the education minister make this optional any ideas?
Advertisement
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
The state of the nation's health (blame parents) means that if anything I would like the government to make physical education mandatory each day.
Saracen's Fez
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Put this in educational debate – it has the potential to provoke a discussion.
Advertisement
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Be grateful that you’re not doing rugby.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (2)
40%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (0)
0%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (0)
0%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (0)
0%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (1)
20%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
40%

Watched Threads