The Student Room Group

Anki settings help

I am trying to start using anki, but when I go to make a flash card instead of coming up with
Front and Back
it comes up with
ID (hidden)
Header
Question mask
Footer
Remarks
Sources
Extra 1
Extra2
Answer Mask
Original mask
and I have no Idea how to make flashcard like this!!! does anyone know how to change it?
heyy
so i wanted a flashcard app so i downloaded anki onto my computer and it came up with more or less the same stuff and i couldn't be asked to deal with that so i deleted that and downloaded quizlet and it's sooo much better lmao
you can make flashcards (with pictures) and you can also use flashcards made by other people and use suggestions for each side of the card, folders, classes, study sets, and you can also test yourself on each flashcard and they have stuff like matching cards (timed so you can beat your score), writing down the right definition, spelling with audio and more (including a gravity asteroid game but i tried that and it confused me haha)

but if you want to annotate pictures and make each flashcard a different font and some other (kind of extra) stuff you have to get quizlet plus (which is like £39 a year) and although i wanted to annotate diagrams it wasn't really worth paying that much
just realised this kinda sounds like quizlet sponsored me lmao (they didn't) but i do recommend it for flashcards instead of anki :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending