The Student Room Group

KCL Dentistry 2022 entry offer holders

hey guys! congrats for getting offers! is everyone thinking of firming kings or have you firmed somewhere else?
i have firmed kings :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lol2468
hey guys! congrats for getting offers! is everyone thinking of firming kings or have you firmed somewhere else?

thanks, you too! i’m definitely firming kings but can’t until all my courses have got back to me. do you know when the deadline is to firm?
Reply 2
Original post by lol2468

I've firmed kings for the grad course :smile:
Original post by anonychocomousse
thanks, you too! i’m definitely firming kings but can’t until all my courses have got back to me. do you know when the deadline is to firm?

its 9th june so you have got time to decide.
are you a reapplicant or is this your first time?
Original post by Nomi980
I've firmed kings for the grad course :smile:

nice! what was your previous degree in?
did everyone go to the online offer holder day yday?
Original post by lol2468
its 9th june so you have got time to decide.
are you a reapplicant or is this your first time?

okay great thanks. also it’s my first year applying - wbu?
okay great thanks. also it’s my first year applying - wbu?

yes samee- good luck for your a level exams!!
Original post by lol2468
yes samee- good luck for your a level exams!!

and u thanks! also, how was the offer holder day yesterday? i missed it as i only got my offer last night
and u thanks! also, how was the offer holder day yesterday? i missed it as i only got my offer last night

it was good-gave some info about course structure and the way their teaching as changed due to covid and then there was a q and a with dental students mostly BDS 1 and 2
im sure they will do another one for the people who have recently got offers
(edited 1 year ago)
Hiii! how long after getting an offer did ucas update?
Original post by Jeeties

hii! Mine updated the same day at like midnight
Original post by Nya.123

Mine took nearly two weeks!
hi guys, does anyone know whether we have to pay a deposit? i looked through the information they gave me but couldn’t find anything relating to that2F78B434-6492-4503-8520-AC700F22B1E8.jpeg
Original post by Nya.123

got it just now too thank you!
hi guys, does anyone know whether we have to pay a deposit? i looked through the information they gave me but couldn’t find anything relating to that2F78B434-6492-4503-8520-AC700F22B1E8.jpeg

Never heard of paying a deposit before 😅
Googled a bit and seems that you only pay a deposit for accom once u choose it, or if ur international. The £25 or so fees we paid for ucas at the begging of applying seems to be all we pay
(edited 1 year ago)
are there any other grads with offers for grad dent? :smile:
Original post by Jeeties

it can take some time for me about couple of days but make sure to keep checking ucas as i didnt get an email from them i just randomly checked it and saw it had updated
Reply 18
Guys when I go to book accommodation and click of the KAAS it says this page is currently unavailable for me? I’m so confused as to why that is, do you think I should call them tomorrow?
Original post by unor
Guys when I go to book accommodation and click of the KAAS it says this page is currently unavailable for me? I’m so confused as to why that is, do you think I should call them tomorrow?

always good to check with them why thats the case either via phone or kings apply

and btw does anyone know when i will get the link to book accom? i firmed kings last thursday should i have gotten the link by now??
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest