The Student Room Group

help mee

So i've been talking to this guy on my course for a while now, and i feel we get along etc although the discussion is always work related. We have never met which is annoying, and i get the feeling that he either doesn't care about meeting me OR he's very shy to for some reason.
He's super adamant about attending lectures which sucks as that's the easiest way to meet.
I've been thinking that if he actually did care to see who i am, he could've at least come in once right? What are your thoughts on this.
Also, i tried to get him to come to the library i was in today and he just didn't want to, his response was that the one he was going to was way better ugh.
thoughts?
why didn’t you go to the other library with him?
Original post by Anonymous
So i've been talking to this guy on my course for a while now, and i feel we get along etc although the discussion is always work related. We have never met which is annoying, and i get the feeling that he either doesn't care about meeting me OR he's very shy to for some reason.
He's super adamant about attending lectures which sucks as that's the easiest way to meet.
I've been thinking that if he actually did care to see who i am, he could've at least come in once right? What are your thoughts on this.
Also, i tried to get him to come to the library i was in today and he just didn't want to, his response was that the one he was going to was way better ugh.
thoughts?

Just go to the library he says is much better.
You'll probably be able to meet him then...
Original post by gabriellagaw
why didn’t you go to the other library with him?

idk i get the feeling maybe he doesn't wanna meet, he could've said u come here but he didn't. I was already at the library before he was and he knew that so it would've been easier for him to come to me.
But main reason i didn't is cause idk if that library has laptops to borrow whereas the one i go to does, and i need them cause i don't bring my own to campus :/
Original post by sufys
Just go to the library he says is much better.
You'll probably be able to meet him then...

I have thought about it i can't lie haha.
Original post by Anonymous
idk i get the feeling maybe he doesn't wanna meet, he could've said u come here but he didn't. I was already at the library before he was and he knew that so it would've been easier for him to come to me.
But main reason i didn't is cause idk if that library has laptops to borrow whereas the one i go to does, and i need them cause i don't bring my own to campus :/

maybe sus out the library he goes too, see whether they have laptops to borrow or computers. then if it all works for u to study there just occasionally pop in and see if he is there, you never know what will happen! <3
Original post by gabriellagaw
maybe sus out the library he goes too, see whether they have laptops to borrow or computers. then if it all works for u to study there just occasionally pop in and see if he is there, you never know what will happen! <3

Thank youu x I actually did go there (he wasn't there) but i found they do have laptop loans which is great :smile: But i genuinely didn't like that library much haha i told him so and he did ask why so maybe he does wanna meet but doesn't know how to ask idk.

Quick Reply

Latest