Emalilly22
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I’m doing higher rmps, I don’t really have any idea how to do essays such as living by the gospel essays or organ donation essays as my rmps teacher retired half way through the year without teaching us. Pls send help
breadsticks:)
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hi! I'm doing higher RMPS too but our topics are Buddhism and relationships.

For the living by the gospel essay (assuming it's a part of the world religions unit) I would suggest revising the key terms, practices and what it means for people to live by the gospel (basically the knowledge points so you can explain it in detail) and then come up with any analysis points you can use (so what are the implications of living by the gospel? any challenges? strengths? weaknesses? importance? benefits?). You can also gain some good analysis marks by drawing links between topics.

As for the organ donation essay I would suggest knowing the religious and non-religious viewpoints on the matter and the strengths and weakness of both views. Non-religious views are things such as the law or utilitarianism and the religious views are whatever you have covered (I would opt for Christianity if you haven't been taught any). I would also make sure to have some key points on any moral issues arising from organ donation too.

I hope this helps a little good luck for tomorrow!
wicktooth
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hey, here are a load of medical ethics questions I've done, hopefully you'll be able to open them. sorry about your teacher lmao what a nightmare!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (19)
18.63%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (35)
34.31%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (6)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
1.96%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (10)
9.8%
Reading articles about what steps to take (19)
18.63%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
3.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.86%

Watched Threads