The Student Room Group

ex is saying she might be pregnant what do i do? 17 years old

I broke up with my ex 2 weeks ago because she cheated on me. We did it unprocted around 6 times. Every time i pulled out. On the one time we thought i didn't do it in time she got a morning after pill. She got her period one week before i broke up with her and she said it was really heavy bleeding. i broke up with her on the 5th may she had the pill on the 23rd April. We did it one more time unprotected one day after he period finished and then i broke up with her next week when i found out what she did. Now shes saying shes showing signs of pregnancy? Could she be lying?

Scroll to see replies

She may be telling the truth, she may not be.

Tell her to go to the GPs and have a blood test done to check whether she is pregnant.
Then she will know one way or the other.
Have you had any sexual health checks to make sure that you have not caught any sti's?
If not, go and get tested.
Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by londonmyst
She may be telling the truth, she may not be.

Tell her to go to the GPs and have a blood test done to check whether she is pregnant.
Then she will know one way or the other.
Have you had any sexual health checks to make sure that you have not caught any sti's?
If not, go and get tested.
Good luck!

she wont do a test i asked her
Original post by Exoticcc

Then she almost certainly is not pregnant.
Reply 4
I have no idea. But based on the following information: Pill on the 23rd of April period on 3th may (3 days early her period is on 6th) Heavy bleeding and bad cramps. Are these side effects of the pill you think? or signs of pregnancy

Then she's either most likely trying to scare you or get your attention so that she can keep contact with you.
Reply 6
also when i say pill i mean morning after pill not the permanent one sorry for confusion
Reply 7
Original post by londonmyst
Then she's either most likely trying to scare you or get your attention so that she can keep contact with you.

I think its both... She was always a attention seeker but im still worried....
I broke up with my ex 2 weeks ago because she cheated on me. We did it unprocted around 6 times. Every time i pulled out. On the one time we thought i didn't do it in time she got a morning after pill. She got her period one week before i broke up with her and she said it was really heavy bleeding. i broke up with her on the 5th may she had the pill on the 23rd April. We did it one more time unprotected one day after he period finished and then i broke up with her next week when i found out what she did. Now shes saying shes showing signs of pregnancy? Could she be lying?

Can't understand why she won't do even a pregnancy test in front of you to prove that she is or not pregnant as surely that's something that I would have been doing.

Time will tell if she is pregnant as she won't have any monthly periods.....

If she is pregnant she will start eating more food than normal and she won't be able to keep wearing her normal size clothing as the weeks goes by ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ as would have to buy bigger sizes.

Like a few said she could be using this as a excuse to try and keep you leaving her โ˜บ๏ธ

A NHS registered midwife.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 9

according to me 90% she is lying.... because she does not wanna lose you...
But I may be wrong as well... you should talk to her
Reply 10
Original post by Tracey_W
Can't understand why she won't do even a pregnancy test in front of you to prove that she is or not pregnant as surely that's something that I would have been doing.

Time will tell if she is pregnant as she won't have any monthly periods.....

If she is pregnant she will start eating more food than normal and she won't be able to keep wearing her normal size clothing as the weeks goes by ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ as would have to buy bigger sizes.

Like a few said she could be using this as a excuse to try and keep you leaving her โ˜บ๏ธ

A NHS registered midwife.

She got her normal period on the 3rd may. Im guessing the early period is due to the morning after pill on the 23rd. Before that the last unprotected sex we had was on the 15th? i think so to me all signs point to the fact shes not pregnant i mean she got her period that means she cant be right?
She got her normal period on the 3rd may. Im guessing the early period is due to the morning after pill on the 23rd. Before that the last unprotected sex we had was on the 15th? i think so to me all signs point to the fact shes not pregnant i mean she got her period that means she cant be right?

There's only one opportunity for to get pregnant each month and that's around the time of her ovation date ( approximately 10 - 14 day's prior to her periods starting) but the egg only survive about 24 hours after it's released so you would have to have done the deeds about that time for her to possibly be pregnant if this makes sense to you.

So going by what you said then I would probably say she's not pregnant but without her taking a pregnancy test then you won't know for sure except for what I said previously.
Reply 12
Original post by Reeti
according to me 90% she is lying.... because she does not wanna lose you...
But I may be wrong as well... you should talk to her

She defo doesnt want to lose me as she was messaging me since i found out begging me to take her back.... she even made a scene in college infront of someone new im talking to trying to ruin my possible relationship....
Reply 13
Original post by Tracey_W
There's only one opportunity for to get pregnant each month and that's around the time of her ovation date ( approximately 10 - 14 day's prior to her periods starting) but the egg only survive about 24 hours after it's released so you would have to have done the deeds about that time for her to possibly be pregnant if this makes sense to you.

So going by what you said then I would probably say she's not pregnant but without her taking a pregnancy test then you won't know for sure except for what I said previously.

The only time we did it unprotected was the dates we knew she wanst on ovulation. The one time we did do it on ovulation she took the morning after pill

She is not pregnant; at least not from you.

You might want to use condoms when you have sex.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 15
She defo doesnt want to lose me as she was messaging me since i found out begging me to take her back.... she even made a scene in college infront of someone new im talking to trying to ruin my possible relationship....

see... there you go...
She is lying...cuz she does not wanna lose you... i can tell you that cuz I am a girl myself
Reply 16
Original post by Reeti
see... there you go...
She is lying...cuz she does not wanna lose you... i can tell you that cuz I am a girl myself

your right but im still worried. She refuses to take a test so i guess my only hope is to ask her if she gets her period next month....
Reply 17
Original post by black tea
She is not pregnant; at least not from you.

You might want to use condoms when you have sex.

I will she pressured me into not using them. this new girl ive met is so kind and caring so i dont think she will pressure me
Reply 18
your right but im still worried. She refuses to take a test so i guess my only hope is to ask her if she gets her period next month....

yea.... and don't worry she is definitely lying... Just because she thinks you will love someone more than her.... that happens with every girl at some point... but is is going extra
The only time we did it unprotected was the dates we knew she wanst on ovulation. The one time we did do it on ovulation she took the morning after pill

Okay
You did things out with her ovation dates which is fine
Taking the morning after pill soon after you did things when she was on her ovation dates actually protect her from pregnancy.

It's sounds like she is trying to split you up with your new girlfriend ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚ as can't stand you being with somebody else except her.

Ask her why she is refusing to have a pregnancy test done even if you go with her and buy it and then make her do it as it's only way to prove she is either telling you the truth about it........
Don't worry as time will tell okay like I said before she won't be able to hide it for too long โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending