This discussion is closed.
fordeletionpurposesonly.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mangomaz)
i dont get it... :confused: is it something really obvious and im being silly?..
:eek: Do you not remember that McCain's chips advert from a while back? there were two little girls and they were talking about whether they'd give their chips to their dad I think... hence the "Daddy or chips? Daddy ....or chips" - then the dad comes along and nicks a chip from the girl's plate and she goes "chips!".

Hmm. I seem to remember this advert *far* too well lol!
mangomaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by red665)
:eek: Do you not remember that McCain's chips advert from a while back? there were two little girls and they were talking about whether they'd give their chips to their dad I think... hence the "Daddy or chips? Daddy ....or chips" - then the dad comes along and nicks a chip from the girl's plate and she goes "chips!".

Hmm. I seem to remember this advert *far* too well lol!
oh yeh i remember that advert!!!!! wow that was sooo long ago it seems....
but my daddy wud never steal my chips :rolleyes:
Annik
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
family.. but only my close friends like my mum, dad and sister..

I dont get on wiv my relatives..they r all indian and annoying!!

Its a bit of a harsh question tho lol
RealityIsDull
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Family! no thought or question a bout it! i know they will be there for me and support me no matter what
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Family
friends are great you love them you have good time with them but they are never gonna be like a mother...though still friends are unique each to their own
ladyshort4u
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I dont think that is a fair question to ask anyone. Who would you choose friends or family? Family are the ones who are going to be there for you and support you whether its financially, mentally or physically but as you all know, as you grow up and mature you make friends who become like brothers and sisters and you find it hard to live without them by your side as well. A mother's love can never be replaced but I think once you've made a best friend who is there for you through thick and thin, his or her love can also never be replaced. It's simply not a fair question!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (76)
67.26%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
18.58%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
14.16%

Watched Threads