The Student Room Group

University of Glasgow - Postgraduate Applications 2022

Hello! I'm an international student and I have received an offer for the MSc Environment & Sustainable Development programme at the University of Glasgow starting September 2022. Is there anyone who has received an offer for the same programme or any of the postgraduate programmes offered by the Adam Smith Business School? If so, I'd love to connect!
Original post by mitz201
Hello! I'm an international student and I have received an offer for the MSc Environment & Sustainable Development programme at the University of Glasgow starting September 2022. Is there anyone who has received an offer for the same programme or any of the postgraduate programmes offered by the Adam Smith Business School? If so, I'd love to connect!

Hi! I hold an offer for MSc Economics, International Banking and Finance.
Have you made a decision about your offer?
Reply 2
Original post by Drsht
Hi! I hold an offer for MSc Economics, International Banking and Finance.
Have you made a decision about your offer?

Hey! Congratulations on your offer! I have accepted my offer. Have you made a decision about yours?
Original post by mitz201
Hey! Congratulations on your offer! I have accepted my offer. Have you made a decision about yours?

Great, did you receive any scholarship? I'm actually waiting for that before I make the deposit.
hi! im an int'l student too and received an offer for the same program. would love to connect :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Itsmehere!:)
Great, did you receive any scholarship? I'm actually waiting for that before I make the deposit.

Hey! No, I haven’t received any scholarship.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending