The Student Room Group

Student Accommodation

Hi everyone!
I'm Enrico and I am currently a VFX student at Escape Studios (Pearson College London). I thought I'd pop up in here as I am intending to sublet my Single Studio (The Curve Student Accommodation), from 25th May to July 8th. It's located in White Chapel so it's really central and you can get pretty much anywhere from there quite easily (Aldgate tube station is literally 5 minutes away). Also, there are plenty of shops in the surroundings as well as a Tesco Store in the same building of the accommodation, which comes quite handy. Feel free to contact me for further details if you're interested.

Enjoy the rest of your day,
Enrico
Original post by enricovaccari
Hi everyone!
I'm Enrico and I am currently a VFX student at Escape Studios (Pearson College London). I thought I'd pop up in here as I am intending to sublet my Single Studio (The Curve Student Accommodation), from 25th May to July 8th. It's located in White Chapel so it's really central and you can get pretty much anywhere from there quite easily (Aldgate tube station is literally 5 minutes away). Also, there are plenty of shops in the surroundings as well as a Tesco Store in the same building of the accommodation, which comes quite handy. Feel free to contact me for further details if you're interested.

Enjoy the rest of your day,
Enrico

Hey, I'm interested in subletting your apartment and I'd like to get more details about it. However, I'm joining a summer internship which would be eight weeks long, so would it feasible for you to sublet it for atleast six weeks? Could you also let me know the flat rent for the place? Please direct message me if you're interested.

Thank you very much.
Hi @cities40 I am not sure if my reply is gonna be public or not. Apprently the website doesn't let me send private messages for some reason. Anyways, my Studio is already booked until 8th July, but in case you need to stay longer you can reach out to the reception and they will give you an extension. Another person contacted me a few days ago so I'll give her priority. In case she changes her mind, I'll get back to you straight away. Thanks your interest.

Enjoy your day,
Enrico

Quick Reply

Latest