Idk the song name

Watch this thread
originalprongle1
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
There’s this song that my Guitar teacher played on the electric guitar and idk the name. It’s goes like; mm…mm…duh nu nu nu, nu nah nah, nu nah nah, nu nah nah, duh nu nu nu, nah nah nah nah nah nah. It’s sounds like it’s from street fighter and it’s sounds so familiar but I don’t know what it is
SagaciousSag
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Could you repeat that in notes, perhaps?
markovchain17
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by originalprongle1)
There’s this song that my Guitar teacher played on the electric guitar and idk the name. It’s goes like; mm…mm…duh nu nu nu, nu nah nah, nu nah nah, nu nah nah, duh nu nu nu, nah nah nah nah nah nah. It’s sounds like it’s from street fighter and it’s sounds so familiar but I don’t know what it is
try make the melody on https://onlinesequencer.net/ or hum and record it on vocaroo.com
originalprongle1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I recorded it on vocaroo.con
krankysometimes
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
did you find it
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Can't really figure out a song with random noise words
Last edited by rosy_posy; 3 weeks ago
krankysometimes
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
where do you listen to it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed