Turn on thread page Beta

What the forum sounds like right now... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ... <sound of tumbleweed being blown across a dark desert>

<raised eyebrow> oook

ReputationRep:
    lol the other day noone posted for 45 mins.... it was rediculas because there were bout 50 people online!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    lol the other day noone posted for 45 mins.... it was rediculas because there were bout 50 people online!

love Katy ***
    Yeah...I sat and continually clicked the refresh button, but alas, no posts were made...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Yeah...I sat and continually clicked the refresh button, but alas, no posts were made...

then why didnt you post!!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:

love Katy ***
    why didn't you post?

love Katy ***
    I think twice about creating threads these days as their either deleted, merged or Expressioned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    I think twice about creating threads these days as their either deleted, merged or Expressioned.
    expression hasnt been doing that much modding, i have to say most of the deleting/merging has been done by me lately.

if you post a new topic that has something to discuss i promise it wont get deleted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    why didn't you post?

i was faffing with my moderating buttons!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    What a surprise! I expected this thread to be deleted for 'being pointless' or some other edders-ite reason. It generated a decent discussion! Funny how some of the more potentially interesting threads go down like a lead balloon...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    expression hasnt been doing that much modding, i have to say most of the deleting/merging has been done by me lately.

if you post a new topic that has something to discuss i promise it wont get deleted!
    Lets rephrase that so not to make Expression look lazy and uninterested.

"Expression hasn't had the CHANCE of doing much modding since Edders has been so quick on the draw lately !"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Lets rephrase that so not to make Expression look lazy and uninterested.

"Expression hasn't had the CHANCE of doing much modding since Edders has been so quick on the draw lately !"
    Yeah... the fact that you admitted having the UKL window minimised sort of takes the gloss off the revised version...

ReputationRep:
    I had done so, several times infact. However I only post when I have something to respond to or with, or have something I particularly wish to discuss or state.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Yeah... the fact that you admitted having the UKL window minimised sort of takes the gloss off the revised version...
    I can't stay focused on the board all the time guys.

I'm still trying to get some reading done for a tutorial I've got at 9 AM tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    I can't stay focused on the board all the time guys.

I'm still trying to get some reading done for a tutorial I've got at 9 AM tomorrow.
    You're excused (sorry just being cheeky as usual)

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.