Kingston Uni Accommodation 1st year halls?? 2022

Watch this thread
BarnabyM
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Hi,

Hoping someone from Kingston Accommodation is on here or someone else can help.

Have accepted offer to study from September 2022but looks like all the halls for first years have been reserved?? Was interested in Seething Wells as near to Penryhn Road .

Any other halls ideas? Thanks
Kingston Reps
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by BarnabyM)
Hi,

Hoping someone from Kingston Accommodation is on here or someone else can help.

Have accepted offer to study from September 2022but looks like all the halls for first years have been reserved?? Was interested in Seething Wells as near to Penryhn Road .

Any other halls ideas? Thanks
Hi BarnabyM

Welcome to the Kingston University community! We are so happy you have accepted an offer with us and are so excited to see you in September!

Click here to read more information about our halls and to see which halls are close to our Penryn Road campus. But don't be afraid of booking in a different hall too as we have our free KU busses which stop at all 4 of our campuses, all the halls of residence and also town! If it has been mentioned all the halls have been booked you can double check by emailing our accommodation team at [email protected] or book an online drop-in appointment.

Let me know if this helps
Joyce
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (129)
42.57%
Not yet, but I will soon (54)
17.82%
No (120)
39.6%

Watched Threads