Physical attraction and age, question for guys

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Say you are out and about somewhere, what might be the age of the oldest woman who could make you look twice because she is attractive.. what age would you not be drawn to look again if you know what I mean
Also what body part ie face, legs etc would you be drawn to
Muttly
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
I can only say this is subjective to each individual - have you ever looked at the back of someone cycling along and going fast, cycling very well. They are thin as a bean pole and fit as fire riding along. You assume from their profile they are in their twenties and when you look at them from the front they are 60+ Strange isn't it how our outlook can be blown apart.

Only you know what is your personal cut off age. For some people age is no bar, others they want 2 or 3 years above their own age max. It is the brain wave length and outlook that matters, once you have a 'connect' and a spark between you? It is hard to see age as an issue once you have that. Relationships are built on reward, what each of you get for pairing up. That is the issue.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (234)
42.01%
The paper was reasonable (236)
42.37%
Not feeling great about that exam... (51)
9.16%
It was TERRIBLE (36)
6.46%

Watched Threads