A level psychology

Watch this thread
kerry.woollands
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I have two days until my psychology exam. I’m doing paper 1 - memory , attachment, social influence , psychopathology , research methods and I wanna do a session on just evaluations
What’s the most effective way to revise them. Should I do all 6 on both days or do like 3 today and 3 tomorrow ? Also need some plans for 16 marker !! Any tips
newgoose
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
For research methods i would just do a load of past paper questions (https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com...search-methods - this has past paper q by topic for AS and A level, I assume youre doing AQA?)
I would make notes/mind maps on each topic and once you've done that, do past paper q!
If yiu have time do flashcards and go on a walk with someone and they can test you!
Hope your exam goes well, you can do this !
kerry.woollands
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by newgoose)
For research methods i would just do a load of past paper questions (https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com...search-methods - this has past paper q by topic for AS and A level, I assume youre doing AQA?)
I would make notes/mind maps on each topic and once you've done that, do past paper q!
If yiu have time do flashcards and go on a walk with someone and they can test you!
Hope your exam goes well, you can do this !
Great tips ! I definitely need to practice doing exam questions. I’ve already written some evaluation flash cards so I’ll see if my mum will test me haha. Thank u so much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (1)
50%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (0)
0%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (0)
0%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (0)
0%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (0)
0%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (1)
50%

Watched Threads