The Student Room Group

tough exam

i had my edexcel AS physics unit 1 exam,it was tough and i hope im not the only one feeling like this.....i worked so hard and now it feels like i might end up failing....how was it for y'all?
I can't say this for sure, but physics papers are generally pretty tough, and the grade boundaries-really low, so although i gave my physics unit 1 As level exam last January, grade boundaries were low then, and will still most likely remain low. So cheer up, you probably did pretty well in terms of UMS(but don't take the words for granted) considering you said you worked hard. :smile:
Original post by Abraham_Otaku
I can't say this for sure, but physics papers are generally pretty tough, and the grade boundaries-really low, so although i gave my physics unit 1 As level exam last January, grade boundaries were low then, and will still most likely remain low. So cheer up, you probably did pretty well in terms of UMS(but don't take the words for granted) considering you said you worked hard. :smile:

Thank you for your response.
I did work hard but the papers turned out to be difficult. I honestly feel so drained out after how my exams went. My exams were one after the other. Bio on monday, chem on tuesday and phy on wednesday.The same schedule for the next two weeks too. I could barely do well in the questions that I prepared well for. How were your results tho?
Original post by loveaysh
Thank you for your response.
I did work hard but the papers turned out to be difficult. I honestly feel so drained out after how my exams went. My exams were one after the other. Bio on monday, chem on tuesday and phy on wednesday.The same schedule for the next two weeks too. I could barely do well in the questions that I prepared well for. How were your results tho?

Its the same for me lol, My exams for unit 2 begin tommorow and are one after another.
My unit 1 for physics went really well, this'll sound like I'm bragging lol, got a 66/80 in terms of raw marks. Good luck on your exams :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest