I don't know why I am always worried

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am a PGR on a 2-year program, I am always worried about losing my hall place for no due reasons, worried about not being granted the right to resit an exam that I missed last month due to illness despite having followed all procedures, worried about the school being conspired against me to find excuses to boot me out of here. I am extremely worried about the school not granting me the right to resit, eventually causing me to fail to complete program requirements & leave me with no options but to...Yep, you know what I mean.
Anonymous #1
Anyone out there?
_Rusty_
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am a PGR on a 2-year program, I am always worried about losing my hall place for no due reasons, worried about not being granted the right to resit an exam that I missed last month due to illness despite having followed all procedures, worried about the school being conspired against me to find excuses to boot me out of here. I am extremely worried about the school not granting me the right to resit, eventually causing me to fail to complete program requirements & leave me with no options but to...Yep, you know what I mean.
Why are you worried if you informed the right people?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by _Rusty_)
Why are you worried if you informed the right people?
I don't know why I am worried
_Rusty_
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I don't know why I am worried
It sounds like you need a bit of reassurance, can you speak to you tutor or student support?
Anonymous #1
It sounds like you need a bit of reassurance, can you speak to you tutor or student support?
I don't know what kind of worry it is , so is the bit of reassurance
_Rusty_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I don't know what kind of worry it is , so is the bit of reassurance
It would be wrong for me to reassure you because, frankly, I don't know you and your academic and personal circumstances, this is where someone like your tutors or student support comes in. Speak to them if you are worried if you have done everything you need to do hopefully it will be a simple 'you'll be fine' if its something more then ask for help

I know this isn't probably what you were looking for but anyone who gives you advice on here without knowing the aforementioned details will be giving you potentially incorrect advice.
Anonymous #1
It would be wrong for me to reassure you because, frankly, I don't know you and your academic and personal circumstances, this is where someone like your tutors or student support comes in. Speak to them if you are worried if you have done everything you need to do hopefully it will be a simple 'you'll be fine' if its something more then ask for help

I know this isn't probably what you were looking for but anyone who gives you advice on here without knowing the aforementioned details will be giving you potentially incorrect advice.
If that can't be resolved, I'd rather bid farewell to everyone of you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
28.26%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
33.7%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (8)
8.7%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.26%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.43%
I’m starting to consider my university options (13)
14.13%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.35%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.17%

Watched Threads