Can I take an A-level exam remotely if I am covid positive?

Watch this thread
niloomiloo
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
can I?
EthanolC2_H5_OH
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 days ago
I think they have backup papers and you do the exam on a day when you arent sick
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by niloomiloo)
can I?
PQ Do you know the answer to this.
17Student17
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Don't know. If you aren't too sick to take it there is probably no obligation to do take a test and no legal obligation preventing your showing up and doing the exam .
booklover1313
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
I think your grade can then be made up from the papers that you did manage to sit. You can't do the exam at a later date. Although there is no legal obligation to self-isolate, you should because it is in a highly infectious disease.
If you test positive, contact your school/centre as soon as possible.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Ask your college.
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by niloomiloo)
can I?
No
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.5%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.37%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.36%

Watched Threads