The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Accepting Offers 2022- Glasgow

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Itoldyoubefore
Hi! have you accpeted a place on Psychology conversion course?

Hiya, yea I accepted a place today for the taught conversion 😊
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by Darkskies86
Hiya, yea I accepted a place today for the taught conversion 😊

omg congrats!!! mine is online tho, yours too perhaps? or in-campus?
omg congrats!!! mine is online tho, yours too perhaps? or in-campus?

Aww huge congrats to you also 😊😁 and all the best for the coming year! I have chosen to attend uni although i did seriously consider online route to allow me to work throughout the duration of the course. Congrats once again 👏 😊
Thank u so much!! 😊 I had to choose online one because I have to work * but I am really looking forward to study master and keep working to achieve my goals. Good luck for all of us!! 👏💪
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Darkskies86
Hi 👋 I have also accepted a place on this course. Nice to speak to you I am kirsty 😀

I cannot leave a reply to your last comment for some reason, idk why 😭 but thank u so so much!! 😊 I had to choose online one because I have to work 😭 but I am really looking forward to study master and keep working to achieve my goals. Good luck for all of us!! 👏💪
thank you so much!! I am likely to choose Glasgow, but Exeter is still in the options. Have you decided?

Hi even i have to choose two between maths and finance at Glasgow , economics and finance at exeter and accounting and finance at warwick . what do u think ?
Hi. I have got accepted in MSc Psychological Sciences (Conversion) program. Anyone here from the same course? I would like to connect as I am an international student. Thanks x
Original post by Anonymous
Hi even i have to choose two between maths and finance at Glasgow , economics and finance at exeter and accounting and finance at warwick . what do u think ?

Amongst the three choices that you have, Warwick is on top in every aspect, I believe.

Quick Reply