Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
which non-ensuite options are the best?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
fallows is good because theyve always got something going on and its lively, but if you want someplace quiet then you can go for kellogg too with lots of greenery. all the best!
mxtt_helm
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Rootes
Warwick PG Rep
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi,

I would say best really depends on what you're looking for.

Claycroft only shared a bathroom between 2 people, closest accom to the supermarket, I've never been inside but I think it's pretty nice.

Rootes is a big accommodation area with multiple buildings and on average the largest flats/ kitchens (around 16-20 is pretty standard). This makes it typically one of the more social accommodations, but there's always the option of a quiet flat if that's one of your preferences.

Tocil is also a really solid choice. In my opinion, ideal location on campus, central but not in a busy area. Really nice inside, smaller flats than rootes, my friend lived here in first year and I think if I would probably say it's one of the nicest ones.

Whitefield's is the cheapest option. It's about 13 people to a small building, I've never been in a whitefields flat but also never heard anything bad about it.

Any other questions/ you want to know something more specific, let me know.

Davina

(Original post by Anonymous)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (18)
31.03%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.93%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.45%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.9%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.07%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.72%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.72%

Watched Threads